Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they brought the military draft back? How you getting out of it?

Lmao at not going to the movies being a deal breaker

Don't twist what I'm saying. To fully elaborate for those that might try the same...

You're coming from a particular lifestyle in which life is so much easier, an almost sedentary lifestyle compared to the military, to shake that off and pick up a strict military regimen is difficult. For a civilian, the most they've ever killed in life is an insect. As a military personnel, you're expected to take a human life if the need comes up. Unless you have the proper time, training, and mindset that's a hard ask for the average civilian. The # of people that are not in the military but can make that switch on a dime is far and few between. Yeah, a personal trainer might have the body and discipline to be in the military no doubt, but you think that mf can just pick up a rifle and shoot somebody in the face without thinking about it?

People laughed when we had a bunker built.. but it’s exactly where I’m going to be…. Funny thing is .. you can get a decent one under 60K

Don't twist what I'm saying. To fully elaborate for those that might try the same...

You're coming from a particular lifestyle in which life is so much easier, an almost sedentary lifestyle compared to the military, to shake that off and pick up a strict military regimen is difficult. For a civilian, the most they've ever killed in life is an insect. As a military personnel, you're expected to take a human life if the need comes up. Unless you have the proper time, training, and mindset that's a hard ask for the average civilian. The # of people that are not in the military but can make that switch on a dime is far and few between. Yeah, a personal trainer might have the body and discipline to be in the military no doubt, but you think that mf can just pick up a rifle and shoot somebody in the face without thinking about it?

I got a permanent disqualification from the army because of my hearing disability when I was applying for a civilian job so they won’t be drafting me

A better question would be, would people on here try and dodge the draft if the war was seemingly about to happen in your home country?

It's easy to say you would try and dodge the draft if the active war zone is in a far away country, but how many would have that same response if it's in their own backyard?

Which poster liable to fucc up and get caught by the "enemy" 1st?
Prolly me

I work in a bar in the art district. We often get into political debates. And have a lot of international customers.

If we get Putin supporters in here one night drunk and arguing about the war..... I'll take a swing.

If it go left, I just want y'all to know I was a real one ✊🏿

Back