Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they brought the military draft back? How you getting out of it?

I don't consider myself patriotic persay.

I've already done a tour (OEF) and it was one of the best years of my life. 0 fire fights, very few gate details, and a lot of fucking. I'd dare anyone to spend they nights looking at the stars over the middle east and not feel connected to his/her God.

I'd sign back up for that in an instant. Bootleg DVD and all

Can’t you do that outside the military the Middle East still around

Finally those suicide pushups in the project stairwells will pay off 🤣🤣🤣

Wont be in the military already yall notice the two niggas who actually been in combat ain’t even entertain this shit but these national guard niggas ready

Prison/War

Don’t matter. You getting fucked up if you ain’t built for either place.

And American soldiers ain’t gon see combat like that

I've already done a tour (OEF) and it was one of the best years of my life. 0 fire fights, very few gate details, and a lot of fucking. I'd dare anyone to spend they nights looking at the stars over the middle east and not feel connected to his/her God.

angry-kid.gif

Heard u was chef up north.

Wanted to join the marines shortly out of high school. But for health reasons I couldn't, and would never be able to, join.

That said, if I were fit and didnt consider joining the military, I'd dodge the draft. It'd be hard going from being a basic citizen, going to movies, hanging out with family, etc.. to being a disciplined military personnel expected to kill if the need arises.

Wanted to join the marines shortly out of high school. But for health reasons I couldn't, and would never be able to, join.

That said, if I were fit and didnt consider joining the military, I'd dodge the draft. It'd be hard going from being a basic citizen, going to movies, hanging out with family, etc.. to being a disciplined military personnel expected to kill if the need arises.
Lmao at not going to the movies being a deal breaker

Back