Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bed$tuy out here like.........

200.gif

Aight so this thread ran its course right

Yall delight on lesser known posters to get ya reps up eh

Wasn't what yall expected eh

Yall thought she was gonna get on me like those other 3 guys

I'm watching you Kandy
making sure you act accordingly
You can deflect all you want
I coming in all ya threads and if one of my questions fit you better answer woman

I mean, isnt a forum supposed to have a variety of threads with different topics. How do you trap someone in a thread? She also has game threads, appreciation threads and prize giveaway threads. Not sure what the issue is. Lot of posters here but it is generally the same few who make threads. The same few that complain about threads are the ones not making them. At least from what I observe.

I mean, isnt a forum supposed to have a variety of threads with different topics. How do you trap someone in a thread? She also has game threads, appreciation threads and prize giveaway threads. Not sure what the issue is. Lot of posters here but it is generally the same few who make threads. The same few that complain about threads are the ones not making them. At least from what I observe.
Bruh she be trapping niggas
Yall just....

Aight hold on.... let me break it down thread by thread on the ones I highlighted.

Great post

If my questions aint legit, my bad for wasting yall time.
Im just trying to figure out the "trap" part. Everyone is not gonna like the same threads. So if you dont like the silly or high school threads, I get it. Some others feel the same as you. But her questions in those threads you pointed out are obvious and not hidden. So the ones who post in them know what they are answering to.

You an admin but still a herb. Don't let this wack forum gas you
Earlier you told me to shut the fuck up cause I didn't wanna go back and forth with you and now all I did was use your exact words towards you and this how you respond?

Y'all think about me being an admin here way more than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back