Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you woke up amped af just to post some threads I made. You really tagged me 5 times before the sun appeared, for this

So are you gonna answer or deflect?

Why does it seem like you be tryna trap niggas?

Do you love to be worshipped

Do you love hanging out with gay people and pushing their agenda unto heterosexual males? So what's up with these funny trap threads

What's up with those high school questions like post ya hands and shit like that

Do those badges make you feel good about ya self? What is ya narcissistic problem

Why do you give off a Delilah energy luring niggas to their demise?

You're very creative but that gotcha vibe

What's really good yo?

[
So are you gonna answer or deflect?

Do you love hanging out with gay people and pushing their agenda unto heterosexual males? So what's up with these funny trap threads

What's up with those high school questions like post ya hands and shit like that

Do those badges make you feel good about ya self? What is ya narcissistic problem

What's really good yo?
im not gonna answer nor am I deflecting. Them some dumb ass questions.

You could’ve spared everybody’s time by just saying you were mad I moved your post.

have fun with this though cause this is mad weird.
More deflection on a post I don't care about. That baited post was just a test

So

What's really good yo?

More deflection on a post I don't care about. That baited post was just a test

So

What's really good yo?

its dead. Shut the fuck up, she clearly ain’t gunna answer.

Eat a dick cracka

tenor.gif

I think it’s one already.

What's really good yo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back