Welcome To aBlackWeb

If drake and hov went 20 for 20 on hits, who would win?

Who would have the most hits

• Drake

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Hov

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
As far as "hits", Drake and I don't think Jay can compete.

Although Drake is a rapper that nigga is a pop star and has hits on top of hits

Maybe only Chris Brown could compete with Drake and he might even edge him out

In terms of hits Drake is in a world of his own those are facts.

Going track for track I'm taking Jay all day.

We got Girls Girls Girls, Song Cry, Hard Knock Life, Brush your shoulders off, 99 problems, on to the Next one, Suite and Tie, Can I get A, Run this Town, Forever Young, I just wanna love you, excuse me miss, money ain’t a thang, big pimpin, Izzy, Fiesta, Swagga Like Us, Hey Papi I mean he got like 10 more years of work.

We got Girls Girls Girls, Song Cry, Hard Knock Life, Brush your shoulders off, 99 problems, on to the Next one, Suite and Tie, Can I get A, Run this Town, Forever Young, I just wanna love you, excuse me miss, money ain’t a thang, big pimpin, Izzy, Fiesta, Swagga Like Us, Hey Papi I mean he got like 10 more years of work.

The issue is that all of the songs you named came out between 97-2003.

Drake's hits came out between 2010-2020

If you ask somebody who was born in 2000, who would be 20 years old now, he's going to choose Drake because that's his generation.

Yea, but whos judging this battle? If its the people, Drake not winning if his target demo of (13-24) women arnt awake for the voting.

I'm not that much of a Jay fan but most of his hits are aging better than Drake flash pan singles. Shit is hot for a couple months at most then you never hear them again unless you look for that shit.

The whole problem with this thread is that there really isnt an establshed win condition.

"If Hov and Drake put up 20 hits who would have more hits?"

Nigga what? How that sound? If its a set number what difference does that make?

Are yall just suggesting that Jigga would run out of hits and disqualify himself?

Are we gauging which hits charted higher? Which is more recognizable? Which songs played on more commercials?

Because clearly it isn't the quality of the music if its just a hit battle.

I went back and listened to Reasonable Doubt yesterday.

:scust:

It's going to rough on Drake.

I was also surprised Jay's whole catalog is on spotify now.

Like drake isn't the feature on the majority of those. He's the one helping. Stop it.

"...Lead the league scoring man but look at my assists..."

Drake gets on your record 90% of the time you pop off.

Boy, you will defend your mans til the end.... :hahaha:

It wasn't really a shot at Drake (this time). My point was both gotta lot of features. What's the point in singling out Jay like Drake on some J Cole shit and doing most his hits dolo.

Boy, you will defend your mans til the end.... :hahaha:

It wasn't really a shot at Drake (this time). My point was both gotta lot of features. What's the point in singling out Jay like Drake on some J Cole shit and doing most his hits dolo.

You made a blanket statement implying he needed help. Which was disingenuous af. I corrected you.

And the fuck boy narrative that it's okay for you to run into every drake thread shitting on him but weird for me to support is gonna stop.

You made a blanket statement implying he needed help. Which was disingenuous af. I corrected you.

No I didn't. I just said Drake had features too. Nothing more, nothing less.

You reading into it what you want to. Not what I said

And the fuck boy narrative that it's okay for you to run into every drake thread shitting on him but weird for me to support is gonna stop.

Never said it was weird. Just funny

Like AP & Judah w/ Lupe or Knock w/ Cash Money/Mannie

Again you reading into what you want to.

Back