Welcome To aBlackWeb

If drake and hov went 20 for 20 on hits, who would win?

Who would have the most hits

• Drake

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Hov

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Here is the thing. You asked two different questions that have two different answers.

In a 20 vs 20, Jay might win that. Jay is Jay.

But if we're talking about who has the most hits...when we start going 40 vs. 40 and those types of numbers, HIT for HIT, chart-toppers...Jay can swim in waters that deep, I don't think. And I hate to say that. Because I'm not a huge Drake fan and Jay is unquestionably the GOAT. But na, when we talk about who has the MOST big ass records...I can't really think of ANYBODY fucking with Drake.

IG battle like the rest? The significantly older artist will never lose these.

Yeah, we honestly should just stop talking about who has the most hits. It's a silly conversation to have.

The real question is who would actually in in a catalogue battle, 20 vs. 20? Not who has the most hits. Because there are a TON of records that Jay can play that'll destroy Drake records that actually performed way better on the charts.

The real question is who would actually in in a catalogue battle, 20 vs. 20? Not who has the most hits. Because there are a TON of records that Jay can play that'll destroy Drake records that actually performed way better on the charts.

Drake Is First Solo Male With 50 Career Weeks at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100
Drake was on the charts consecutively since 2009 "Best I ever had" all the way to 2017.

Most Consecutive Weeks on Billboard Hot 100
431, Drake
326, Lil Wayne
216, Rihanna
207, Nicki Minaj
161, Chris Brown
159, JAY-Z
152, Nelly
141, Kenny Chesney
139, Destiny's Child
139, Katy Perry
139, Taylor Swift