Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Speaks On The Shady Tactics Being Used Against The Big 3

test
So cube is a sell out for trying to bring attention to a matter so he can get help to help other black people?

So we just gonna stop at him dealing with white peoples and not the reason he even has to go to them?

Smdh

We are doomed as a race

I will add, what he did with big 3 was bound to get pushback. While he had to partner with a white dude for what I believe is to have access and make it easier to swallow to others, he was doing ti much while avoiding having too many hands in his pocket or pulling his strings.

Classic white peoples shit

His posts came off as if he was bored and passing the time. So he just started responding to folks for his entertainment.

Muthafuccas was probably geeking that Cube even responded to their tweets.

props to Cube for setting this up and giving older NBA players something to do

but its not suprising that NBA would try to eliminate/hinder the growth of the Big 3 because its effectively competition.
what does the NBA have to gain in the big 3's success? Especially when many of their players have gained recogniction in the NBA

i belive the AFL & XFL have tried to partner with the NFL to be somewhat of a devlopment league but thats not what the Big 3 is doing and their is no tangible/monetary benefit to the NBA helping out the Big3

Lol @ Cube being called a civil rights leader tho. I dunno about all that. Dude been talking a lot lately and I’m not surprised he had a senior moment on the internet.

So cube is a sell out for trying to bring attention to a matter so he can get help to help other black people?

So we just gonna stop at him dealing with white peoples and not the reason he even has to go to them?

Smdh

We are doomed as a race

So he doesnt get any side-eye from you for the platforms he chose to engage with first? That shit aint suspect at all?

I aint gon toss him in the trash just yet but theres plenty other black platforms he could have said his piece on. Hell there were plenty other non-black platforms he coulda picked... the ones he went tho... sus

props to Cube for setting this up and giving older NBA players something to do

but its not suprising that NBA would try to eliminate/hinder the growth of the Big 3 because its effectively competition.
what does the NBA have to gain in the big 3's success? Especially when many of their players have gained recogniction in the NBA

i belive the AFL & XFL have tried to partner with the NFL to be somewhat of a devlopment league but thats not what the Big 3 is doing and their is no tangible/monetary benefit to the NBA helping out the Big3
The NBA is URL and The Big 3 is RBE

So he doesnt get any side-eye from you for the platforms he chose to engage with first? That shit aint suspect at all?

I aint gon toss him in the trash just yet but theres plenty other black platforms he could have said his piece on. Hell there were plenty other non-black platforms he coulda picked... the ones he went tho... sus
I get that…..and you are right.
But how many times are we going to criticize how a man gets it done when we don’t know all the ins and outs or scheduling conflicts or whatever.

I may not agree with the how , but I won’t say he’s a coon for his approach if the end result is to help black people. Plus at the end of the day, does he need to tell black peoples white peoples are doing him dirty?

This is something we already know.

I understand where Cube is coming from, but I think he needs to put more thought in the fact that some of the outlets he goes too will weaponize him being there.

He smart enough to know that. His response to that seems to be idgaf, I'll go anywhere and talk about my message and if they weaponize my appearance, thats on them.

All that to say, I dont think Cube is being played. I just think he dont give a fuck that they attempt to play him, but I just want him to give credence to that being more dangerous than hes acting like it is.
People are funny. What fucking outlets could Cube go on? The media only allows very few things to be said, anyone over 18 who doesn't realize that is a fool.

Nobody can attack "what" Cube is saying, so they attack "where" he's saying it. That's by design, because the powers that be want to control what we see and hear.

People are funny. What fucking outlets could Cube go on? The media only allows very few things to be said, anyone over 18 who doesn't realize that is a fool.

Nobody can attack "what" Cube is saying, so they attack "where" he's saying it. That's by design, because the powers that be want to control what we see and hear.
Exactly

people already said which platforms he could go on.

he coulda went on Breakfast Club, Million Dollars Worth of Game, Drink Champs, JBP, Revolt and im sure plenty other places.

The first ones I saw that were mentioned he went to were Joe Rogan and Bill Maher 😐

Back