Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube Confirms That “Friday” Is Underway

To each their own but Smokey had quotables that people still say to this day. Friday is more of an iconic movie and funnier than the other two
Yeah it definitely had more qoutables but overall the 2 sequels were better. Smokey made the original movie mesh together and day-day the same for the the next two films. Being a cult classic has people describe the movie to be better than it really was. Regardless of that I can watch all 3 repeatedly and laugh each time.

Yeah it definitely had more qoutables but overall the 2 sequels were better. Smokey made the original movie mesh together and day-day the same for the the next two films. Being a cult classic has people describe the movie to be better than it really was. Regardless of that I can watch all 3 repeatedly and laugh each time.

tenor.gif

Smokey and day-dayv was both funny as fuck.

Like you can't go wrong with either or even both.

I never understood the Mike epps ain't funny.... Dude funny as shit.... Especially in the Friday movies.

But whatever...

He's that tiffany haddish style of funny in terms of delivery but he's actually funny if that makes sense.

The Smokey thing is really up to Chris tucker

Even as a cameo with Smokey all clean and stuff; I would think that would work for both sides

Married Regina king would be funny

I've laughed at his stand up... Saw him live once too.
Funny as shit. Not all time great, but funny enough to be considered funny imo

Epps was only funny in the Friday movies, All About the Benjamins and his "tight ass Wolverone suit" line cameo in Hancock. @Duwop think Keenan and Kel are funny so I will never check for Mike's standups lol.

Back