Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want the relationship, without the relations....

She said "I like that he takes me out and he offers to pay", she's a bad friend cuz she owes him pussy?
Boo, she a bad friend because she condones that behavior

If they were cool, she would offer to pay

I was routinely thrown into this situation as a younger man.

Many women saw the relationship qualities in me, but because I don't have a very aggressive sexual nature... They thought it was cool to just be friends.

But I always found a way to fuck the situation up without getting any ass for my efforts...

I agree with Goldie though.

Dude must enjoy her company. Cuz he keep doing the shit.

If her just showing up and eating for free leads to another date, she ain't doing shit wrong.

And obviously him trying to fuck ain't bothering her ass that much... Cuz she KEEP going out with him...

If the advances were unwarranted.... Dont go out with the nigga...

I know me.... If you gonna keep coming out with me..... I'm gonna keep grabbing that ass.... Putting my arms around you.... Touching the waist until we either fucking or you tired of me pushing up....

She ain't tired of that nigga pushing up on her

I agree with Goldie though.

Dude must enjoy her company. Cuz he keep doing the shit.

If her just showing up and eating for free leads to another date, she ain't doing shit wrong.

And obviously him trying to fuck ain't bothering her ass that much... Cuz she KEEP going out with him...

If the advances were unwarranted.... Dont go out with the nigga...

I know me.... If you gonna keep coming out with me..... I'm gonna keep grabbing that ass.... Putting my arms around you.... Touching the waist until we either fucking or you tired of me pushing up....

She ain't tired of that nigga pushing up on her
He Wants to Fuck all the other shit is to lead him to fuck

Naw...that nigga on some "I'm gonna be patient. Wait. Buy my time until she finally gives in" type deal.

That's what he's doin. He ain't tryin to put all that "work" in...bounce...then the next man reap his benefits. He tryin to get her back.

As it pertains to the topic, the ex is Elzo. He feels some type away about tricking on his ex. Understood

As been said, ppl only gonna do what you allow them to do however. By no means does her behavior warrant you raping her, let's be clear. The fact is your moves just don't get her box wet. The end. All the money, dinner, trips, etc, while are fun and pleasant for her, don't make her pussy moist. She could be doing those same things with a brother or cousin.

Being more aggressive may change how she views you but again, no means no.

Hold the L and either continue hanging with her or cut her off b4 you do something that lands you in jail

I went out w my friend yesterday she like I been kicking w my ex...I love that he takes me out pays for everything it’s fun ....I just don’t wanna get it popping w him even though he always trying to take it there...essentially I want all of that without getting physical “

I’m like yo u gonna fuck around and get raped keep playing w these sensitive millennials ....anyway Abw what say you about such a situation
You the gay bestfriend?

It's on dude to cut it off. Homegirl made it plain what the deal is.
so what if this dude was groping you damn near all night every time he paid for a meal...

and you know you aint tryna fuck..

u still gonna go out the next time he call... knowing you bout to get all felt up.....???

Some niggas pay to play and women know this

Maybe the nigga just ain't spent enough tokens

I was in a situation like this, he wasn't my ex though. Like @IP360 said, he was doing those things hoping it would lead to him being able to smash. It just never worked for him. He'd hmu to go to a concert or a trip somewhere and I would be clear up front, I'm not fucking you. If you still wanna go with me cool, but pussy is not on the agenda. He would ALWAYS take me. We had fun, I'm good company but I can't say he was only spending the kind of money he was spending out of the goodness of his heart. In fact he broke down some of the extravagant things he'd done or places we'd been and out right said I owed him pussy. I laughed in his face and reminded him that I never asked him for anything. He had always offered.

His face:

:sayword:

My face:
:really?:

Back