Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want the relationship, without the relations....

Elzo69Renaissance

These scars are the only real proof they could not
I went out w my friend yesterday she like I been kicking w my ex...I love that he takes me out pays for everything it’s fun ....I just don’t wanna get it popping w him even though he always trying to take it there...essentially I want all of that without getting physical “

I’m like yo u gonna fuck around and get raped keep playing w these sensitive millennials ....anyway Abw what say you about such a situation

All an assumption on my part obviously

If thats her ex and shes still seeing him, theres still feelings there.

Which means under the right circumstances shes still down to fuck.

Which makes me believe either shes holdin the pussy off outta spite, wants to fuck but doesnt wanna get hurt or shes lying about not fuckin.

But it sounds like theyre both wasting each others time.

All an assumption on my part obviously

If thats her ex and shes still seeing him, theres still feelings there.

Which means under the right circumstances shes still down to fuck.

Which makes me believe either shes holdin the pussy off outta spite, wants to fuck but doesnt wanna get hurt or shes lying about not fuckin.

But it sounds like theyre both wasting each others time.
Lol she essentially got a boyfriend tho

if shes in a relationship n hanging out with the ex shes pretty much keeping her options open for potential side dick. if she was over dude she wouldn't be letting him court her especially if she was in a new relationship. nothin good is about to come out of this situation.
Idk she just said the ex a baller so he be treating buying everything....u know the get what u want type and everything goes good til he tries to get physical or get it popping....but ur right I just told her let me know when shit gets real

She foul af but sound like the type to be on Twitter talking about how niggas are weak if they look for chicks to pay for shit

The only thing throwin me off is they're exes. If they're back chilling and going out with eachother , going back to fucking is natural. He prolly never hit the bottom of the pussy.

The only thing throwin me off is they're exes. If they're back chilling and going out with eachother , going back to fucking is natural. He prolly never hit the bottom of the pussy.
She says she is only using him for money

Well she said they are supposed to be friends

Real friends wouldn't treat each other like that

Well she said they are supposed to be friends

Real friends wouldn't treat each other like that

She said "I like that he takes me out and he offers to pay", she's a bad friend cuz she owes him pussy?

I think this is a conversation that needs to be had.

U can't say she's a bad person cuz she doesn't want to give her pussy to a nigga lol that's crazy.

If you as a nigga spends your money in hopes of getting pussy and she denies you, it's on you to make your next move. If you wanna continue tricking that's on YOU, don't blame her, she already said what it is.

Back