I want the relationship, without the relations....

so what if this dude was groping you damn near all night every time he paid for a meal...

and you know you aint tryna fuck..

u still gonna go out the next time he call... knowing you bout to get all felt up.....???
Then it would be on her. OP didnt state she was getting anything unwarranted which is why she still going out with him.

Reactions: Lea
Sounds like a case of wack dih to me.

A man that's putting it down typically knows his value and wouldn't be wasting his time on someone who isn't interested.

Dude reeks of 'i just need female companionship' based off the op.

She's wrong continuing to accept his tricking off knowing what he wants and she doesn't really want him.

But he's allowing it to happen to himself. So I don't feel bad for him.

I just hope he finds balance before he hits an extreme and turns into one of these HOH ass niggas from being hurt too many times.

Well it’s not like she’s doing anything wrong imo. I wouldn’t do it for long though unless I planned on getting back together.

A man that's putting it down typically knows his value and wouldn't be wasting his time on someone who isn't interested.

She's wrong continuing to accept his tricking off knowing what he wants and she doesn't really want him.

I just hope he finds balance before he hits an extreme and turns into one of these HOH ass niggas from being hurt too many times.

She needs to give it up or stop going out with him.

Probably thinks that shit is cute, but it might end up getting her killed.

Or somebody close to her.

I said all of that just so I could post this :

Reactions: DOPE33
Shes knows what she is doing and is playing a dangerous game. Yeah it sounds good to say she doesn't owe him anything. But no adult is spending their time and money and not expecting to get anything back in return. Yeah he a lame for tricking but she flat out told Elzo that she using him. She said she wants everything that he can offer besides the physical and that its "fun". I bet she didn't tell dude that he didn't have a chance though. She using his feelings for her to get over on him and that's what makes her foul. She can play with somebody's emotions all day but she better be ready to deal with the consequences. This shit wont end well

Reactions: deadeye and AP2.5
I went out w my friend yesterday she like I been kicking w my ex...I love that he takes me out pays for everything it’s fun ....I just don’t wanna get it popping w him even though he always trying to take it there...essentially I want all of that without getting physical “

I’m like yo u gonna fuck around and get raped keep playing w these sensitive millennials ....anyway Abw what say you about such a situation

You aint really say the rape part did you? If so you a weird ass nigga fam

Many women saw the relationship qualities in me, but because I don't have a very aggressive sexual nature... They thought it was cool to just be friends.

But I always found a way to fuck the situation up without getting any ass for my efforts...
Pretty much the same but I'm on the other side of the coin when it comes to being sexually aggressive.

It ain't all roses on this side either.

Jolly husbandy negros like u always have these chicks guards down. They see me frothing at the mouth a mile away tho.

Even if I don't put it out there my aura screams "he gon fuck me if I give him an inch"

And they run from me too :cry:

Naw...that nigga on some "I'm gonna be patient. Wait. Buy my time until she finally gives in" type deal.
The phrase is "bide my time"
Unless u really meant he is buying his time cause he taking the chick out

First off it was a joke veiled in some truth we know 2 girls who just got raped on some shit like that ...y’all keep acting like shit like that doesn’t happen

First off it was a joke veiled in some truth we know 2 girls who just got raped on some shit like that ...y’all keep acting like shit like that doesn’t happen

well damn....

Reactions: deadeye
Didn't see the outrage
Women get raped mostly by guys they know

Reactions: DOPE33 and deadeye
I'll be looking close to the new fatal attraction episodes because that's where she is going to be, if she stay on this road.