Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wanna Talk About The IC... Part.... I've Lost Count

Them dudes were so arrogant and condescending to the people who actually made the site when they were telling them it was terrible idea not to do it

Imagine running back over there like some hoes lolol
Why don’t I remember how they were acting towards the end? What was they saying ?

Man why dafuck is this a thread. This gives attention to something that doesn't need attention.

because some folks on here, mods included, get in their feels any time the IC is mentioned.

I mentioned that it looked like they finally shut down the VanillaCommunities archive of the IC. @B_A responded showing it back up under the original AHH site and I confirmed.

Truthfully it could have stopped there, but it didn't. And because it didn't, a mod decided to take everything from my RIP post on down and turned it into a thread... Which I then promptly deleted 'cause I don't play them fuckery games.

And now it's back. You have the mods to thank for that.

ShortPastelGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

This whole situation is hilarious.

Did Greg or Chuck say anything or just throw Jay to the wolves? Like we told yall what was gonna happen lol.

Glad it did though. Gave way to the birth of ABW.

because some folks on here, mods included, get in their feels any time the IC is mentioned.

I mentioned that it looked like they finally shut down the VanillaCommunities archive of the IC. @B_A responded showing it back up under the original AHH site and I confirmed.

Truthfully it could have stopped there, but it didn't. And because it didn't, a mod decided to take everything from my RIP post on down and turned it into a thread... Which I then promptly deleted 'cause I don't play them fuckery games.

And now it's back. You have the mods to thank for that.
You're welcome

Back