Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Wanna Talk About The IC... Part.... I've Lost Count

Niggas spent all that time on the IC shitting on them for selling out. A dude takes his own money, starts another site truly aimed at establishing a place for blacks to congregate on all things black and people wanna keep trying to shit on it because niggas.

?

Ha

At this point brah, people like what they like. I don't have to shit on the IC because I prefer ABW. But for some, that seems to be difficult to do.

I just couldn't see myself spending time constantly shitting on a forum I claim is so wack. If you don't like it, cool. There are other places that might suit you.

Or here's a thought, you can post on both places ??‍♂️
Sorry bro I was bored and wanted to stir up shit

I don’t understand the message board loyalty thing myself but I assume ppl there just simply don’t like goldie or you or don’t like how this place is ran so they simply stay away and if they do come around it’s to passively aggressively talk shit

probably works the other way to with ppl from here who might go there though

Iono...

0beeaf597027830cf8df97edb8a70bf3.gif

Sorry bro I was bored and wanted to stir up shit

I don’t understand the message board loyalty thing myself but I assume ppl there just simply don’t like goldie or you or don’t like how this place is ran so they simply stay away and if they do come around it’s to passively aggressively talk shit

probably works the other way to with ppl from here who might go there though

Iono...
Ahh

Yeah brah, I just don't care

I was cool when the site barely had 100 people online at once ??‍♂️. If people don't like it here, they can leave. It's really that simple.

Niggas spent all that time on the IC shitting on them for selling out. A dude takes his own money, starts another site truly aimed at establishing a place for blacks to congregate on all things black and people wanna keep trying to shit on it because niggas.

?

Who shittin on ABW tho?

Back