Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to get my sh*t off about some things......

So according to you E.A.D is a permanent ban but calling black people darkie is a slap on the wrist
I said don't tell me to ead. ME... ME.

I wasn't around when he said what he said. I'm just playing the background

Your mama so dark, zach snyder would be hired to direct about about her life.
tenor.gif

You know it's bad when the mega dudes looking down on us
Not looking down on you bro. Actually sharing in your frustrations. Man, it is difficult to breathe over there sometimes. We just went through some 'Twilight Zone' level of drama in our thread.

To the OP, keep your head up bro. This online junk is just an escape from the real world. Don't let it consume you.

Life is too short to live frustrated.

@Mister B. Why do you use the term darkie against your own kind?

Just cause you've done it before doesn't make it cool.

And the way you used it was vile and just like how white people use it.

You should be ashamed that it's part of your vernacular and if you refer to anyone on here as darkie again, guess what's gonna happen.

I could be wrong but I think he just used poor phrasing. He probably should leave the "darkie" out next time.

Not looking down on you bro. Actually sharing in your frustrations. Man, it is difficult to breathe over there sometimes. We just went through some 'Twilight Zone' level of drama in our thread.

To the OP, keep your head up bro. This online junk is just an escape from the real world. Don't let it consume you.

Life is too short to live frustrated.
I think that’s part of the issue. People want an escape. Not drama where you escape. We are all here for different reasons

Y'all take this shit too serious around here, lighten up

Deadass., I be wondering what kind of life these niggas live that they have the emotional energy left to beef with niggas on here. I've got a limited amount of emotional energy, and these days, my day to day life pretty much taps that out each day.

I don't have it in my to come on here and actually beef with niggas. Just come here, walk amongst the people, tell a few jokes, then call it a day.

It ain't that deep.

To me.

Back