Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to get my sh*t off about some things......

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Now that I’ve had time to think on what exactly to say to the suckas in here, this is gonna be in three parts. So, let’s start off with her.

OK, so let go back a bit….

Naw....I'm done.

Civility clearly won't work here anymore, so now I'm asking:

@Race Jones....Since you seem to have ALL the solutions to who and what the black race should put on pedestal, I'm asking:

What have YOU done for the black community...or ANY community?

Other than deflect, insult, denigrate on this keyboard, tell us....what in your ultra-self righteousness gives you the right to say ANYTHING about anyone else's accomplishments, deeds, or even misdeeds.

Do you teach?
Do you hold blood/food/clothing drives for your community?
Community service?
Do you do ANYTHING of value for anyone else that's not your blood?

Or are you some fake-ass uber-female-Umar, convinced that the black man needs to separate from the rest of society.

It's muhfuckin -------- like YOU that make this mission so much harder - you claim to be all for the struggle, yet do NOTHING but run your gums on the keyboard.

What's sad is the muhfuckas on here never did take that solution gave on how to deal with phony ass Shea Butters like you: which is give you the Charles Hamilton treatment and completely tune you and your baseless, factless rhetoric out.

If they weren't so goddamn thirsty on ABW, muhfuckers other than me would've figured you out a year ago.

I draw the line at disrespecting the dead. And since YOUR own accomplishments pale in comparison to ANY person mentioned on here with value to society, I would just ask that you shut your silly ass the fuck UP, take a step back, and realize how insignificant you sound. Fuck the politics for a minute; most of us on here aren't Democrats OR Republican. We're all just trying to be decent humans....something you've decided you no longer strive to be.

Fuckin bootleg-ass Rhapsodys/wannabe children of Garvey out here are truly reaching these days...and y'all niggs keep letting them. At this point, I blame you males on here for letting this play out this far.

Lady (because I’m truly tempted to refer to you as other things, but I won’t), you still don’t get any respect or sympathy from me. EVERY word I said in that post was accurate and true about you, but you chose to get emo over ONE of them – which I’ll cover in the next post in its entirety.

Like I said, my reasoning for coming at you was your complete and utter disrespect of someone who has contributed a fuckload more in the struggle for human rights than you ever have or will, at this point. What gives you the right to disrespect people that have tried – and succeeded – in championing others, especially other WOMEN. I’ve seen you talk so slick about several people that have actually sacrificed to help others. This ain’t just about RBG, so miss all of us with that “you capin for white women” bullshit. I’ve seen you come at Kap, come at Obama, and others.

You don’t teach.

You don’t do community outreach.

You don’t even fucking vote, which you made so ignorantly and abundantly clear.

So….WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to put down anyone’s accomplishments, especially when those people have been celebrated for their lives?

Huh? Seriously….who ARE you, and why should any of the Shea Butter bullshit that comes from your keyboard be taken seriously by anyone….I mean, other than the simps and thirsty ass muhfuckas on ABW?

Let me be perfectly clear to you: what I wrote to you was IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM an attack on your physical appearance, skin tone, or anything that has to do with your looks. I don’t give a shit what you look like. I made my presence known about your CHARACTER. Judging by you almost getting banned in your own thread, (which is ironic as fuck, considering it was all about discrediting me, and it somewhat backfired) sounds like I was right on the money about you, too.

Also, stop with the idle threats. I live in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. If you wanna get “at me” (and this goes for ANYONE on here that got a beef), you can come to Brower Park, on the corner of Brooklyn Ave and Park Place. Let me know in advance when you get here, and I’ll walk the two-to-three blocks down, and meet you on the grass side. Or the court; your choice.

You’re not gonna swing on me. You’re not going to hit me. None of that silly shit is gonna happen. Why? Cause I don’t plan on fighting you or anyone else. All I do now is simply defend myself from fuckshit. Don’t make me do that here. You won’t like how that turns out.

Cut that fake She Hulk shit out. You put ZERO fear into anyone’s heart on here, just like you put ZERO work in improving the community around you.

Last edited:
Now, let’s get to the crux of the matter and the word that got me banned: “darkie.”

To start, I wanna quote @Wild_Sleesak:

I'm pretty sure from the context that dude wasn't referring to her skin tone but who am i to get in the way of some good old fashioned outrage.

It looks like he was using "darkies" like how some people say niggas, coons, mooncrickets, nignogs or whatever the fuck. The shit fell flat but let's not pretend this isn't just another case of somebody throwing race jones' shit back at her and she runs and cries and gets them banned for it.

The key word in this post…..CONTEXT.

To you muhfuckas out there who swear I’m on some “colorist” shit, go back and READ the post that got me banned. Where in there did I even allude to lady’s appearance AT ALL, physical or otherwise, let alone her skin tone? Where did I use her hue as a put-down?

Better yet, if I would’ve said “bitches like you” instead of “darkies like you”, would this even be a thing right now?

I get it, tho: sucka ass mods get sucka ass mod powers and eventually do sucka ass mod shit. You chumps could’ve came to me for clarification of what I was insinuating instead of jumping 50 feet off the fuckin deep end. It’s cool. I’ve been banned from Twitter, FB, and even AHH. I take this shit as a badge of honor at this point. It’s just the internet, chief. You can’t hurt anyone over here.

It’s already been said (and apparently posted by other suckas) so let me ask: why the fuck would I diss someone on their skin tone, when I’m the SAME GODDAMN SKIN TONE?

78576287_3176280025735203_7470944024816254976_n.jpg

102560471_3648345421861992_4310317262106904992_n.jpg

56910134_2694737633889447_8308677249872166912_o.jpg

Why the fuck would I disrespect a woman for being dark-skinned, when I MARRIED a dark-skinned one?

58113469_2717973614899182_3369724198187433984_n.jpg

(And no, I’m not posting her on here. She’s not ANY of your fuckin business.)

Tell me: what fucking sense does that any of that actually make?

Let me reiterate this to the rest of you clowns so got their panties twisted up: what I wrote to her was IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM an attack on homegirl’s physical appearance, skin tone, or anything that has to do with her looks. I don’t give a shit what she looks like. I made my presence known about her CHARACTER. The fact that someone decided to save her from getting banned proves what I’m about to say next.

I swear to every available deity in the universe, there is an overload of simps, thirst boxes, and ho ass dudes on this board that would rush to instigate shit and defend ANY XX chromosomal muhfucka on her instead of actually READING shit. I’m just glad someone on here figured it out. Thank YOU, Wild.

Besides, I’m 99% sure I’ve said this word – darkie – on this board before. Oh wait…..I DID.

This is some Trayvon shit for adults.

And yet, these fuckin Cacs will just walk around Georgia, heehawing that they got to blast a darkie and get a walk on it.

Zimmerbitch is still walking around Florida with impunity, so I don’t see why MAGA and MAGA Jr here will be getting any different treatment.

This is one of those times that mob justice by gangsta ass niggas isn’t the worst idea in the world.

Where was the call to ban me then?

I also find it contradictory as fuck where someone gets banned for allegedly referring to someone’s skin tone as a diss, but allowing straight-up open threats to people on here is fair game. Fake ass outrage.

Fuckin hypocrites.

Last edited:
This post is for the rest of the fuck-up gallery. There’s not much to say about most of you; none of you know me, and I don’t know you. Why y’all decided to form into a Bitchmade Voltron is beyond me.

Who the fuck posts pictures of peoples TOES? What kinda Nasty Nate shit are you dickeaters running here?

The only muhfucka in here other than Lady to address is this sucker, @AZTG. Dude, you’re nothing more than a disgruntled Manhattan Bricks fan that I lit up. Stop worrying about me and take your phony-ass rage to shitty ass James Dolan for fucking up your shitty ass team. Don’t speak on things you have no fucking concept about, be it MGTOW or anything else. I can see why a jelly-spined muhfucka like you would shit on MGTOW: you sound like you run around with a fuckin cape superglued to you for hoes all day.

For all of you that took a swipe at me for playing an instrument, I’m gonna repeat what I said to the other old ass muhfucka when he brought it up:

“When YOU get to open up NBA All-Star weekend (amongst other places and NYC venues) for playing your horn, and writing the song the band is playing (Uptown Funk), all while getting paid to do so, AND performing it on NATIONAL TELEVISION, then you can get at my fuckin level. Until then, hush all your silly asses the fuck UP.”

giphy.gif

I’m done. I’m sure the rest of this thread will be chock full of fuckery, because it’s clear that’s what we have running around here. So, l leave with a paraphase of Hov:

All you other cats throwing shots at Mistah, you only get half a bar…

FUCK Y’ALL NIGGAS.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ban me again if you salty.

Now, let’s get to the crux of the matter and the word that got me banned: “darkie.”

It’s already been said (and apparently posted by other suckas) so let me ask: why the fuck would I diss someone on their skin tone, when I’m the SAME GODDAMN SKIN

Why the fuck would I disrespect a woman for being dark-skinned, when I MARRIED a dark-skinned one?

There are dark skinned people who disrespect other dark skinned people based on their skin tone, though...

.... So, that ain’t really too unusual.

Couple of things...

1. Thats a lot of words.

2. You GOTTA be mad to type all that.

3. This...

That tie young as hell boy...lol

That's all i got

I'm not mad. I just despise hypocrisy. So, while my name was being trashed for all the wrong reasons, I feel the need to clear the air around here.

Lmao.

First off, you never lit me up fam. You aint never lit anyone up. You that dude to steal on in the nba thread. Literally every poster there has shitted on you. And shit is hilarious every time.

Second, Ive never caped for any woman online here or anywhere. Show proof if you got it.

Third, my bad that Ive never been hurt by a woman enough to go my own way. Lmao. Hilarious.

Im gon chill though man. All I did in that other thread was point out the inconsistencies between your words and your actions. If you mad, look in the mirror, man up, and have your words match your actions.

This is between you and race though.

Im gon bow out.

To start, I wanna quote @Wild_Sleesak:

The key word in this post…..CONTEXT.

To you muhfuckas out there who swear I’m on some “colorist” shit, go back and READ the post that got me banned. Where in there did I even allude to lady’s appearance AT ALL, physical or otherwise, let alone her skin tone? Where did I use her hue as a put-down?

Better yet, if I would’ve said “bitches like you” instead of “darkies like you”, would this even be a thing right now?

I get it, tho: sucka ass mods get sucka ass mod powers and eventually do sucka ass mod shit. You chumps could’ve came to me for clarification of what I was insinuating instead of jumping 50 feet off the fuckin deep end. It’s cool. I’ve been banned from Twitter, FB, and even AHH. I take this shit as a badge of honor at this point. It’s just the internet, chief. You can’t hurt anyone over here.

It’s already been said (and apparently posted by other suckas) so let me ask: why the fuck would I diss someone on their skin tone, when I’m the SAME GODDAMN SKIN TONE?

78576287_3176280025735203_7470944024816254976_n.jpg

56910134_2694737633889447_8308677249872166912_o.jpg

58113469_2717973614899182_3369724198187433984_n.jpg

(And no, I’m not posting her on here. She’s not ANY of your fuckin business.)

Tell me: what fucking sense does that any of that actually make?

Let me reiterate this to the rest of you clowns so got their panties twisted up: what I wrote to her was IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM an attack on homegirl’s physical appearance, skin tone, or anything that has to do with her looks. I don’t give a shit what she looks like. I made my presence known about her CHARACTER. The fact that someone decided to save her from getting banned proves what I’m about to say next.

I swear to every available deity in the universe, there is an overload of simps, thirst boxes, and ho ass dudes on this board that would rush to instigate shit and defend ANY XX chromosomal muhfucka on her instead of actually READING shit. I’m just glad someone on here figured it out. Thank YOU, Wild.

Besides, I’m 99% sure I’ve said this word – darkie – on this board before. Oh wait…..I DID.

Where was the call to ban me then?

I also find it contradictory as fuck where someone gets banned for allegedly referring to someone’s skin tone as a diss, but allowing straight-up open threats to people on here is fair game. Fake ass outrage.

Fuckin hypocrites.

Come on bruh. Dont act like its far fetched to see a blk person hating on another blk person w that exact same skin tone. Its called self hate.

Back