Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to get my sh*t off about some things......

The fact that you are so adamant to trash a black man for showing respect to someone he worked with is yet another example of your fake-militant shit, and trashing another for highlighting it....just some sad, attention-whoring shit at this point.

Someone already called this type of shit out about you...

Thing is contrarians, usually have the lowest of self-esteem, so they force themselves be on some going against the grain shit, to prop themselves up.
Smacking they lips on some ""He/She ain't all dat!""?

specifically when someone has a level of success, or is shown love,admiration,respect etc.
Not even Ginsburg, but think of the unreasonable hate the Lebrons ,Obamas, Beyonces,Kobes, etc.etc.

And it's not about EVERYONE having to like the same thing/person

But it always raised an eye, to me when I see people direct such high levels of negative energy toward something they don't like

How about this:

You post evidence of you benefitting the community around you, especially to people of color, or you forfeit your right to say any of the following words: "coon", "Uncle Tom" "Sambo", "sellout", or any of that bullshit.

And I hope ABW holds you to this too.

In short: either step the fuck UP, or step the fuck OFF; your act is old as shit now, and only muhfuckas who're think they can still have a slither of hope to smash are giving you any juice here.

Last edited:
The fact that you are so adamant to trash a black man for showing respect to someone he worked with is yet another example of your fake-militant shit, and trashing another for highlighting it....just some sad, attention-whoring shit at this point.

How about this:

You post evidence of you benefitting the community around you, especially to people of color, or you forfeit your right to say any of the following words: "coon", "Uncle Tom" "Sambo", "sellout", or any of that bullshit.

In short: either step the fuck UP, or step the fuck OFF; your act is old as shit now, and only muhfuckas who're think they can still have a slither of hope to smash are giving you any juice here.

Eh, trolls gone troll. Its best not to feed em.

Someone already called this type of shit out about you...

How about this:

lmaoo still going hard for a dead white person

sit down sir lmao

Do you post on Lipstickalley?

And if you do post on LSA ,do you post with the same kind of content on ABW as you do on Lipstickalley and how is the reactions on there compare to here?

i dont post on lipstickalley
sorry

nobody that age is... she looks frustrated to even be alive

She aint got that frustration no mo...

dave-chappelle-white-face.gif

Can someobe post a bullet point version

-RBG died
-someone made a thread about it
-some ppl were jus bein human and posted RIP
-Race came in and kicked over all the buildings and called ppl coons n other stuff for sayin RIP
-mister referred to her as a darkie
-Race made another thread and clowned mister for callin her darkie
-all of abw clicked up like volton and made fun of misters fucked up toe.
-mister was banned
-mister came back made a new thread and posted long ass essays, but never apologizing. While posting a pic of his wives fat ass fingers.
-other niggas have piled on n gone back n forth
-RBG is still dead as a door knob

Thats about it my friend

Last edited:
Back