I need answers!

Scorpio: Why y’all so mad at the world??

1st off we don’t get “mad”...people confuse our passion wit’ anger...we’re a passionate folk

2nd...we’re not mad with tha world...just simply defending ourselves from these horrid accusations we encounter on a daily basis

I don’t know when Scorpio’s became tha sign to “swing on” but we won’t stand for it much longer...

Passionately of course...

:stare:

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: ChicagoFigure
Aries: i’m not impatient at all. But i do have triggers that flip my switch real quick if thats anywhere what you meant.. im working on it

Virgo: because you can bet your ass we've found the best most efficient way to do something but yall just wont fucking listen and take all damn day doing it "your own way".

We're the master sensors when it comes to sensing bs, manipulation and lies, after a while you get annoyed at how many people are actually pos.

Virgo: because you can bet your ass we've found the best most efficient way to do something but yall just wont fucking listen and take all damn day doing it "your own way".

We're the master sensors when it comes to sensing bs, manipulation and lies, after a while you get annoyed at how many people are actually pos.

Fax

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Sagittarius: How y’all remain so patient?

We have big hearts ... a gift and a curse

Aries: Why y’all so damn impatient?
Depending on the circumstance I’m actually quite the opposite, quiet and reserved usually. These signs vary depending on the person you meet.

Hearing Leo's cheat is preposterous. And not manipulative just persuasive but it'll benefit both of us

Capricorn: Why y’all be hurting peoples feelings and cut people off for saying they opinion?

I don't do this shit.

If I did I ain't mean the shit iono...

shrugs...

Virgo...b/c people in general annoy the fucc outta us.

Muthafuccas who can't comprehend shyt to save their lives. Ask them a basic azzz question and they act like you asked them to solve some mathematical equation to the theory of space & time

Me: "...and did you need a call back with an estimated time of arrival?"

Them:
source.gif

Me: ..."MUTHAFUCCA ITS A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION!!

Virgo...b/c people in general annoy the fucc outta us.

Muthafuccas who can't comprehend shyt to save their lives. Ask them a basic azzz question and they act like you asked them to solve some mathematical equation to the theory of space & time

Me: "...and did you need a call back with an estimated time of arrival?"

Them:
View attachment 158730

Me: ..."MUTHAFUCCA ITS A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION!!
Know it all ass Virgos :scust:

Gemini: Why y’all wanna kill everybody y’all think looking at somebody y’all like?
Cause niggaz is too fucking comfortable and she ain't dismissing niggaz as quickly as I'd like.
Bitch talking bout she wa.....u know what I'm not even gonna get in to it shit re-pissing me off right now.

Respect me or d....man whatever it ain't even that serious, fuck that bitch too