Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need answers!

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
I WANT ANSWERS FROM EACH SIGN
GO.......

Aries: Why y’all so damn impatient?

Virgo: Why y’all so damn annoyed by everything?

Gemini: Why y’all wanna kill everybody y’all think looking at somebody y’all like?

Cancer: Why y’all always think yall so damn right?

Libra: Why y’all always wanna agrue?

Capricorn: Why y’all be hurting peoples feelings and cut people off for saying they opinion?

Taurus: Why y’all so selfish and stingy and thinks the world revolves around y’all?

Aquarius: Why y’all stay loyal to people that don’t deserve it?

Pisces: how do you fool people into thinking they know everything about you when they only know 1%?

Sagittarius: How y’all remain so patient?

Leo: Why y’all cheat so much and so manipulative?

Scorpio: Why y’all so mad with the world?

I'm one of the most patient people you'll ever come across

Leo: Why y’all cheat so much and so manipulative?
I don't cheat,

And sometimes people need the proper motivation to do what you want them to.... Like inception

because capricorns...

we feel like you dont have to speak to us like you do.
if we sense disrespect.....you can shove it in your ass.

we got other better people to do and deal with

Capricorn:

My intentions are to never hurt someone's feelings. I pride myself on being honest and I hate to say it but more times than often I just say what ever comes to mind.

I've had friends tell me I do this but I never hurt anyone's feelings to where they get mad or be salty at me. They usually laugh it off, make a joke out of it and just say "you be too honest" and dont sugar coat or try to come off saying something in a nice way first.

Went on a date with this girl I met, noticed her purse was kind of worn as if she used it every single day so I ask, "is that the only person you got?"

She laughed hysterically to where everyone stared at us in the restaurant and thought I was trying to be funny by throwing shade at her purse but I was just being honest not trying to cap.

Throughtout the date and time I was with her she would laugh bringing that situation up.

Cant answer the second part to the question I've never done that or know other caps that do that.

Capricorn:

My intentions are to never hurt someone's feelings. I pride myself on being honest and I hate to say it but more times than often I just say what ever comes to mind.

I've had friends tell me I do this but I never hurt anyone's feelings to where they get mad or be salty at me. They usually laugh it off, make a joke out of it and just say "you be too honest" and dont sugar coat or try to come off saying something in a nice way first.

Went on a date with this girl I met, noticed her purse was kind of worn as if she used it every single day so I ask, "is that the only person you got?"

She laughed hysterically to where everyone stared at us in the restaurant and thought I was trying to be funny by throwing shade at her purse but I was just being honest not trying to cap.

Throughtout the date and time I was with her she would laugh bringing that situation up.

Cant answer the second part to the question I've never done that or know other caps that do that.
i kinda do similar.
i say around the bush yet direct shit.
my wifes friend came to see us hair just slicked down......i told her i liked her hair a certain way and they both laughed knowing i was implying she should do her hair.

but i dont mean to hurt feelings either....but i stay fucking with everyone.

either i fucking with someone or flirting with someone.

it will never go anywhere and i strictly do it for my own entertainment.

Aquarius: Why y’all stay loyal to people that don’t deserve it?

I guess our nature feels that everyone needs a friend (or someone for that matter) regardless of how they are.
So for us to stick around means something about us..it can be harmful and strenuous.
I unattached myself from ppl as I've gotten older

Back