I love seeing old ass cacs with they black grandchildren

Night king isn’t the orthodox Christian dude. That’s bobjones
I was wondering where that came from, but I’m not in the habit of trying to understand the illogical.

And I’ve never said I’ve ran the streets either by the way, lol.

Who was denying that?

I’m just amazed by this dude. Raised by so many different family members that were white. Now raised by his white grandpa.Yet he runs around the board calling people white and white boys.
You are lost and just completely wrong. Stop trying to piece the puzzles of my life together, especially when you mixing up the pieces from other sets and looking at the wrong box for guidance.

This is just sad.

B35D8D82-9EBE-4AC8-8CC7-7DAFF87E1F96.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TonyDubbz
I knew this mixed chick who told me her white grandmother used to make her wait in the car when they went to the store because she didn’t want anybody to see her with a black kid.

my bm is mixed and her white grandparents used to treat her like pure shit

Like take the kids swimming in a lake and try to leave her

they gave her up for adoption when she was 11

left her at a fucking gas station

she hates crackas Till this day

My mixed homie didn't like his white side of his family. I remember we were in the mall, and he ran into one of his aunts. He walked right passed her like he ain't know her. She was like "TJ why are you always acting like this?!" He says "acting like what?! "A nigga!" She turned bright red, and walked off that shit was so fuckin funny!

My mixed homie didn't like his white side of his family. I remember we were in the mall, and he ran into one of his aunts. He walked right passed her like he ain't know her. She was like "TJ why are you always acting like this?!" He says "acting like what?! "A nigga!" She turned bright red, and walked off that shit was so fuckin funny!

lol ayo

Night king isn’t the orthodox Christian dude. That’s bobjones

there's a difference between attending church literally 2 times per year and being christian. i'm agnostic. church slavonic was spoken/sung by choirs and priests. couldn't understand a lick of it.

it's funny to me ppl on the board are getting the mixed dudes' background... mixed up. just goes to show no one on this board really truly knows anyone's life but bitch niggas like disanthrope love to go on pretending like they do.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Just like in this thread I be hearing too much horror stories from mixed people.
I always double take when I see a black kid with a white family.
I feel like they need rescuing.

depends. some mixed kid born into the segregated ass south into a racist family that wants nothing to do with the kid? yeah, not cool.
if everyone's cool and accepting and the environment is stable it can work. but i get the apprehension.

Reactions: TheNightKing
Just like in this thread I be hearing too much horror stories from mixed people.
I always double take when I see a black kid with a white family.
I feel like they need rescuing.
I’m mixed and I still feel this way too. Not because of my experience, but because there are some black kids with white parents that never experience black culture. I was still around mostly black people even when living on my mom’s side.

You really got to watch out for the adopted black kids. I’m never going to put down anybody that adopts a kid and gives them a family, ever. But sometimes these white families can’t relate to the race issues these kids go through.

Talked to this one white dad and his advice to his adopted son from Africa was when kids call him racial names to just ignore it. I told him straight up he needs to protect his kid and encourage him to stand up for himself. He needs to be proud of who he is and not be made to feel ashamed for it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I hate it when I see black kids with white grandparents or foster parents and their hair all fucked up. I can't.

my bm is mixed and her white grandparents used to treat her like pure shit

Like take the kids swimming in a lake and try to leave her

they gave her up for adoption when she was 11

left her at a fucking gas station

she hates crackas Till this day

Naw naw naw...i remember u got a chubby white bitch prego on the IC days...and people was like how u gona shit on crackas and u laid up with one

I hate it when I see black kids with white grandparents or foster parents and their hair all fucked up. I can't.
My son played soccer and there was this one adopted kid (different one from my last post) who I wanted to take to the barber shop so bad. I’m a non-interventionist though on benign things so I let it be.

I saw a little black girl on the bus one time with some old white woman and that shit broke my heart. Hair all out of sorts, skin ashy. I knew she was getting it bad at school and shit too. Smmfh.

• Ether
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Dry skin and unkempt hair? Truly heartbreaking. The fuckin horror amirite. No way in hell that child's being treated with love and care. If only we all had the respectableness to apply lotion.

^ I do realize which is why I never bother to @ u. U obviously still hitting that "show post" button tho or u wouldn't have responded in turn. If u ignore someone do it straight up mf, don't beat around the bush about it.