Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Lost a Lot of Weight But Resent All the Men Who Now Find Me Attractive

Me being an awesome husband and Dad made me hella attractive too....

Most the chicks my church treated me like a dirty broke nigga for years while they was steadily getting knocked up by niggaz nobody ever met...

Yet I bring my wife in the church, have 2 kids. We all family'd up every Sunday... Meanwhile their shit just as ratchet as it wanna be....

Now all of a sudden, I'm a "strong black man" and all this positive shit..... They'd have a nigga thinking he was Idris Elba if u let them

Knowing Damn well 15 years ago I was a joke to y'all...
And you still attend this church...
:hahaha:

nah it aint like that lol

but you saying you never had the slightest urge to dog somebody out just for boppin while you're up?
:hahaha:what??

Imagine she go to give me dome and I'm like..

Hold up....

:Pathetic:you sucking this dick outta love?

I don't understand the resentment.

Why go out your way to get healthier or get in shape or look more attractive and then turn around and resent the ones who are taking notice to the work you're putting in?

because sometimes at the end of that journey it feels like fuck that....its your turn to work for my attention

you was fakin on me!!!
:kellz1:

what? of course i'll have sex with you......

:ghost:but still

Shit is dumb, and comparing this to being broke one day and paid the next is an apples/oranges comparison.

Some people just don't find fatness attractive. The first thing that attracts you to a person is their physical appearance. If being overweight isn't attractive to some guys, then that's just what it is. There's men that are attracted to fluffy women and wouldn't bat an eyelash at you if you lose weight; there's no outrage for that though.

That's a lot different than looking one way but being broke and looking the same but being paid.

In the article she saying dudes who didn’t like her when she was fat now after her cause she slimmed down.

Reactions: 1/2
Shit is dumb, and comparing this to being broke one day and paid the next is an apples/oranges comparison.

Some people just don't find fatness attractive. The first thing that attracts you to a person is their physical appearance. If being overweight isn't attractive to some guys, then that's just what it is. There's men that are attracted to fluffy women and wouldn't bat an eyelash at you if you lose weight; there's no outrage for that though.

That's a lot different than looking one way but being broke and looking the same but being paid.

same shit bruh lol

less desirable to desirable, no matter what extras anybody throws in there

some people just dont find your average salary attractive.........

i know what you're getting at but its not all that different

In the article she saying dudes who didn’t like her when she was fat now after her cause she slimmed down.

Why is this a problem?

I'm not attracted to bigguns, they're not on my radar. That's not to say I haven't dated a few or smashed a coupla randoms while stone drunk. In general they're not really attractive to me.

Why would a formerly fat chick get mad because she wasn't aesthetically pleasing to me while fat but now she is? Niggas have a preference, and really so do women so does this same hold true for big dudes that y'all chicks ain't checkin for when they lose weight?

I never understood to whole salary attraction.

Like a nigga can be happy doing what he doing making $40k and a nigga can't be miserable making &100k.

Smdh

same shit bruh lol

less desirable to desirable, no matter what extras anybody throws in there

some people just dont find your average salary attractive.........

i know what you're getting at but its not all that different

We're talking physical appearance vs finances. You immediately see physical appearance and can either be attracted or not and make a decision to approach or allow a nigga to speak based on it.

Finances aren't readily apparent to the naked eye unless the nigga is a vagrant. A broke nigga can make inroads with a chick if he hides his brokeness well enough. Got a lay-away wardrobe, nice dates that don't require a lot of money, $289/month lease on a low-end 3-series or c-class, gas station Jacob on his wrist, etc.

You can't fake being not-fat or unattractive... Well... women can with Maybeline, hair hats, and Spanx.

Why is this a problem?

I'm not attracted to bigguns, they're not on my radar. That's not to say I haven't dated a few or smashed a coupla randoms while stone drunk. In general they're not really attractive to me.

Why would a formerly fat chick get mad because she wasn't aesthetically pleasing to me while fat but now she is? Niggas have a preference, and really so do women so does this same hold true for big dudes that y'all chicks ain't checkin for when they lose weight?
Gotta say bruh, I'm a fan of how dismissively u speak about women.

Gotta say bruh, I'm a fan of how dismissively u speak about women.

I'm not dismissive of women, I'm dismissive of silly shit and, especially, hypocrisy.

Is there an article from a formerly big dude complaining about how women wasn't rockin with them when he looked like Heavy Hal, but now that he looks like The Rock they trippin over themselves to say "hi"?

Or do men just recognize that being fat just might not be appealing to the ladies and that's why many of us lose weight in the first place?

Last edited:
I'm not dismissive of women, I'm dismissive of silly shit and, especially, hypocrisy.

Is there an article from a formerly big dude complaining about how women wasn't rockin with them when he looked like Heavy Hal, but now that he looks like The rock they trippin over themselves to say "hi"?

Or do men just recognize that being fat just might not be appealing to the ladies and that's why many of us lose weight in the first place?
Fuck wrong wit these hoes, right?

Why is this a problem?

If you don’t like me while I’m fat you damn sure not gonna like me when I get fine.

Which means you possibly skipped over a good thing but now that she lost weight you wanna holla. FOH.

Why are you making this a woman vs man. The shit works both ways.

If a nigga or chick was fat af, they should feel a way of someone who they knew before who may have rejected them because of their weight shows back up when they drop the weight.

If you don’t like me while I’m fat you damn sure not gonna like me when I get fine.

Which means you possibly skipped over a good thing but now that she lost weight you wanna holla. FOH.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying.

Pay attention:

If you're fat when I first see you, I'm likely overlooking you. Doesn't mean I don't like you, as you somehow saw fit to say... It means you're not physically attractive to me at that point. It has nothing to do with your character or personality or any other intangible attribute you have because we simply haven't made it to the point of interaction where these things would be revealed to me.

If I see you and you've lost weight you may now be attractive to me. This is a huge maybe because there may still be physical attributes about you that I find unattractive; not every chick that loses weight is magically attractive to the men in her immediate vicinity. I think many of you fail to realize this.

In the same way, there's men out there that you, yourself, have overlooked because of a physical attribute like weight. Are you fucking with My 600lb Life niggas? You giving Fat Albert and 'nem the time of day? 'Cause if you're not, and I really don't expect you to be honest about this, then you're no different than any man that doesn't fuck with bremelos.

Physical appearance precludes every other part of interaction between the sexes. People have preferences, and those preferences dictate who you talk to or allow to talk to you. They dictate which men you're gonna lie to and say "I gotta man" even though you're going home to an empty house, a cat, and the latest tankard of chocolate raspberry ice cream to be shoveled into your gaping maw. To sit here and act as if you or anyone else doesn't have a real preference and everyone caught "a good thing" regardless of it's presentation is an act of intellectual dishonesty at best and a dirty filthy lie at worst.

Why are you making this a woman vs man. The shit works both ways.

If a nigga or chick was fat af, they should feel a way of someone who they knew before who may have rejected them because of their weight shows back up when they drop the weight.

Because it's a two way street. Personally I'd expect nothing less. If I was overweight when you met me and you wasn't rockin with me 'cause you didn't fuck with big dudes, and next year I'm fit and now you find me attractive so be it. That was the whole point of me losing weight aside from the health benefit. Making an issue out of it is just being a whiny asshole that probably deserves to be alone anyways.

Last edited:
Back