Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Lost a Lot of Weight But Resent All the Men Who Now Find Me Attractive

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I read this article and I feel her. Shes basically upset that dudes who were around when she was fat now like her because she’s lost the weight.

I myself have gained a lot of weight, multiple times due to depression and other reasons but I still attracted dudes. I’ve managed to lose the weight twice. I was never destined to be a toothpick anyway.

Anyway, Is it wrong not to tell someone you're
dating that you used to be overweight?

It’s like back then they didn’t want me. Now I’m hot they all on me.

Reactions: 1/2
It’s like back then they didn’t want me. Now I’m hot they all on me.
it's a dangerous mindset to fall into because of this....

spite ruins romance 10 times outta 10....

a nice dude could genuinely be into you, and the relationship could really be a beneficial experience for you both, but because of that sentiment, it'll never have a chance.

i understand being skeptical because many people are not genuine, but if we're gonna date, we can't be accusatory

Lol man...I can relate to this too cause before I started working out heavy and got contacts I was looking similar to Jordan off the Bernie Mac Show (I’m talking like FR year in HS).

Then it was like “oh now you notice I exist?”

Idk if I would go as far to say I resent people, but I definitely take the shit with a grain of salt if their interest in me started as purely physical.

shit, when i first got diabetes i lost damn near 50 pounds in 2 weeks and happened to get a haircut, and motherfuckers was acting like i got my sexy back..

i was like "BITCH I"M DYING!!!"
:cry:

shit, when i first got diabetes i lost damn near 50 pounds in 2 weeks and happened to get a haircut, and motherfuckers was acting like i got my sexy back..

i was like "BITCH I"M DYING!!!"
:cry:
Dude...I'm sorry I laughed.

Just caught me off guard

this is no different then when men get some real money, and THEN they start getting play from women who they know wouldnt have given them any time otherwise

its just your personality that determines how you feel about that

some people love it and seize the opportunity, fuck it...this what i worked hard for

some people resent it and take the shit out on those newly attracted people

ive honestly felt like both, just depends

I wouldnt care what you were before. I only care where you going once we together.

And a person could legit want you because they never saw you before then.
And what about the people who wanted you while you had weight. Was they lying?

Like @Rubato said.....grain of salt

I mean they’re gonna see pics so I wouldn’t hide it. I would only play the guys who didn’t pay me any attention before.

I mean they’re gonna see pics so I wouldn’t hide it. I would only play the guys who didn’t pay me any attention before.

tenor.gif

I tell mfs. My weight has been like a mfn balloon ever since I had my son.

I never had issues pulling niggas but I’ve had niggas see me drop the weight and be on me and I’m like nah fam.

Sadly this my second time being fat fat.
I’m working on it tho.

Me being an awesome husband and Dad made me hella attractive too....

Most the chicks my church treated me like a dirty broke nigga for years while they was steadily getting knocked up by niggaz nobody ever met...

Yet I bring my wife in the church, have 2 kids. We all family'd up every Sunday... Meanwhile their shit just as ratchet as it wanna be....

Now all of a sudden, I'm a "strong black man" and all this positive shit..... They'd have a nigga thinking he was Idris Elba if u let them

Knowing Damn well 15 years ago I was a joke to y'all...

A dude like..I got all this money but resent the women who wanna suc my dick cause of it

nah it aint like that lol

but you saying you never had the slightest urge to dog somebody out just for boppin while you're up?

Back