Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have Covid

Sh1t Happens

The shallow part of your heart is as deep as I'll
Hello wonderful people i'd like to inform you that i have covid.

My symptoms are mild.

Saturday night i had nasal and throat irritation but i didn't think much of it. On Sunday just after lunch i was extremely fatigued and could barley make it to the bathroom, i had to piss out the backdoor. I had the chills and couldn't get warm, i didn't have a fever.

Monday i made it to my office but still wasn't feeling great so i went to the emergency room and was diagnosed with covid.

They offered no treatment being that it's a virus and just advised me to take things i needed to help with the symptoms and to return immediately if i have respiratory issues.

eww

200.gif

Hello wonderful people i'd like to inform you that i have covid.

My symptoms are mild.

Saturday night i had nasal and throat irritation but i didn't think much of it. On Sunday just after lunch i was extremely fatigued and could barley make it to the bathroom, i had to piss out the backdoor. I had the chills and couldn't get warm, i didn't have a fever.

Monday i made it to my office but still wasn't feeling great so i went to the emergency room and was diagnosed with covid.

They offered no treatment being that it's a virus and just advised me to take things i needed to help with the symptoms and to return immediately if i have respiratory issues.

And you woke up after that on Monday instead of taking a sick day and going to emergency or a testing site you rolled through to the office? Wildin.

Back