I Got Accused Of Being A Snitch

You are 100% wrong. Buying weed in the streets is illegal. They even tell you at the dispensary that resale of their shit under any circumstance is illegal.

When you ask a person in the streets for weed, you are doing criminal shit. Yes. You were doing criminal shit. You asked a criminal for weed.. then returned it. That's bad street etiquette.. him brandishing a gun in this situation is perfectly acceptable for the shit you were doing and the way you were acting.

Your HORRIBLE decision making skills led you to that very natural consequence.. THEN instead of realizing you were wrong, and should just leave... You proceeded to call the police about a situation you created. That man was minding his business until you showed up.

You have no idea how lucky you are to still be alive. And you should really stay in the house. You don't have the awareness or comprehension skills to be allowed to roam freely. There's so many ways that shit could have went left.

tumblr_m6960fmvqH1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: konceptjones
Serious question.

When somebody pulls a gun out on you, what are you supposed to do?

In the O/P I was simply trying to buy some weed and I feel like the dude overreacted.

In the second scenario, I don't know exactly what happened but the White dude pulled out a knife and the Black dude pulled out a gun.

This happened on the same block about 6 months apart

I guess what I'm asking is should this reckless behavior be tolerated? Is it none of my business? Am I a square? At what point is it a person's duty as a citizen to report to the police?

I feel like buying weed is one thing (it's legal) but pulling out guns on people in broad daylight is more serious.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123 and Eyerone
Serious question.

In the O/P I was simply trying to buy some weed and I feel like the dude overreacted.

In the second scenario, I don't know exactly what happened but the White dude pulled out a knife and the Black dude pulled out a gun.

I guess what I'm asking is should this reckless behavior be tolerated? Is it none of my business? Am I a square? At what point is it a person's duty as a citizen to report to the police?

I feel like buying weed is one thing (it's legal) but pulling out guns on people in broad daylight is more serious.

Buying weed off the street is NEVER legal.

Serious question.

Serious answer: niggaz who sell weed on the streets might pull a gun on you if you refuse their bags.

If this is too much for you, you should NEVER buy weed on the streets, because those niggaz will always have guns, and will pull them out when you move how you like to move.

Yes you are a square.

Go to the dispensary like a square and no one will pull guns on you for saying you don't like their product.

Serious question.

LMAOOOOOOOO bruh never change

Serious answer: niggaz who sell weed on the streets might pull a gun on you if you refuse their bags.

If this is too much for you, you should NEVER buy weed on the streets, because those niggaz will always have guns, and will pull them out when you move how you like to move.

Yes you are a square.

Go to the dispensary like a square and no one will pull guns on you for saying you don't like their product.

tomcursing-tom-and-jerry.gif

Serious question.

Dude told you to get the hell on. You wanted to buck up like you was about the shits, and then got offended when he was about to bring the shits. Make that make sense man. lol