I Figured Out How To Beat Netflix

I understand it in the sense that mfers wanna make money off their work, but imagine getting 10 years for watching a fucking movie.

Shits crazy

with the legalisation of weed they gotta create other ridiculous laws to try and boost the inmate rate.

Reactions: AZTG
I pay $5.99/month for Youtube.

How am I supposed to know if something is on there legally or illegally?

Just by typing in "Full Movie" and scrolling down it's likely that some of those movies are on there illegally, but which ones? and how can you verify if something is legal or illegal before you click on it?

I can't imagine a judge and jury sending somebody to prison for 10 years for watching a movie that he wasn't supposed to watch.
why you paying for youtube?

Anyway I would laugh if the police tried to give me a decade for watching Tenet

why you paying for youtube?

Anyway I would laugh if the police tried to give me a decade for watching Tenet

I started paying for it because the commercials were driving me crazy.

Also, I'm an artist and I have my music on my Youtube channel. I figure it makes sense to pay $6/month if my music is on there. Maybe there's something that paid subscribers can do that you can't get for free.

Reactions: Loch121
What I get from that is it's going after sites where you pay for it and not the ones that are free
There's a lot of private sites are free and actually forbid selling

You have to be a complete idiot to make a website that hosts movies that you don't have the right to, and charging people money to use it.

It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to trace where the money goes from the user to the ip address, to the routing number on the bank account.

You have to be a complete idiot to make a website that hosts movies that you don't have the right to, and charging people money to use it.

It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to trace where the money goes from the user to the ip address, to the routing number on the bank account.
Torrent sites don't host content. Or at least the ones I go to don't.

Also, I'm an artist and I have my music on my Youtube channel. I figure it makes sense to pay $6/month if my music is on there. Maybe there's something that paid subscribers can do that you can't get for free.
I got music on there and I might check to see if I would get something,but I can skip them ads for free

I pay $5.99/month for Youtube.

How am I supposed to know if something is on there legally or illegally?

Just by typing in "Full Movie" and scrolling down it's likely that some of those movies are on there illegally, but which ones? and how can you verify if something is legal or illegal before you click on it?

I can't imagine a judge and jury sending somebody to prison for 10 years for watching a movie that he wasn't supposed to watch.

This law claims they're just going after the uploaders who make money off of it.

With all due respect....boy you dumb as hell paying youtube lol. You know what paying gets you? No ads, ability to download videos and i hear you can watch youtube originals but im seeing that thats 11.99 a month. But all of those things you can do for free (except stream yt originals right on yt). That shit is free and they dont offer enough to get me to pay, especially not to pay that type of price.

Im mad none of your friends told you about ad blocker. D/l that on w/e brower you have and you get no yt ads. But If you're watching content from an indie artist or creator, and want to get them more money, just pause your ad blocker and watch their ads so they get that ad revenue. Thats what i do.

What I get from that is it's going after sites where you pay for it and not the ones that are free
There's a lot of private sites are free and actually forbid selling
So they say but the language is also purposely vague af and give these big copwrite trolls even more power. Before this they didnt just go after people purposely trying to make money off bootlegs. They'd also flag and go after people that upload their own videos of them in public and say a car happens to drive by playing music. They have the video pulled and want w/e money made from it saying you use their music for profit. And most people couldnt fight it because it would possibly take thousands and years in court to settle. People on youtube complain about this shit all the time.

Dont trust any of these companies. Remember when Napster first started and these companies were suing people for thousands in damages per song they downloaded?

to skip commercials press the little “I” information symbol in bottom left of video, click report advert, list as spam/in appropriate. Job done.

Wakanda Shit Is This ????
See the source image
Yo Delete this shit, Dude gon get us Knocked