Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Figured Out How To Beat Netflix

Those movies are old and youtube takes down a lot of stuff. I guess you havent discovered google search yet. 100s of websites that pirate movies

every once in a while something new is on there,but they clap them fast

but yeah every once in a while soe old shit you want to see will be on there

The transformers and random newer movies are sometimes there,but it's wack if you looking for that new new

Well I came across a Quinten Tarrintino movie called Death Proof that came out in 2007. The movie is kinda bugged out in a typical QT style. Rosario Dawson was in it.

And I just got finished watching a hood movie called On The Outs which was pretty good.

Well I came across a Quinten Tarrintino movie called Death Proof that came out in 2007. The movie is kinda bugged out in a typical QT style. Rosario Dawson was in it.

And I just got finished watching a hood movie called On The Outs which was pretty good.

Watch what you like there. Pretty good on keeping up with new feleases

LMFAO you said that like nobody heard of the movie Grindhouse before

It's the other half of grindhouse and Planet terror the zombie movie is the other half

Stuntman Mike in this bih

Bruh ive watched 100 movies for free online since quarantine started alone

You gotta get with the times. Terrainium tv, cinema hd etc..

Man, the fuck is wrong is y'all?

Y'all don't Proclaim these Monstrosities out loud. Move better.

FBI_agent_overlooking_the_Shiprock_land_formation_on_the_Navajo_Nation-578cdb2c3df78c09e9f34bee.jpg

(Like these muhfuckas ain't handing out dimes for this shit now)

Idk the details but a new law just got passed about cracking down on streaming movies btw.

I didmt check its details just saw a headline in passing a few days ago. Just throwing it out there just in case

Idk the details but a new law just got passed about cracking down on streaming movies btw.

I didmt check its details just saw a headline in passing a few days ago. Just throwing it out there just in case

I don't think they're going after the guy watching movies on Youtube, I think they're going after the websites that charge money to watch pirated movies.

This ain't gang shit

Well the FBI raided DJ Drama's crib in 2007 and that pretty much put an end to the mixtape game. Nowadays you can get mixtapes for free on Datpiff, but prior to 2007 people used to sell mixtapes on the street, especially 125th st in Harlem.

I don't think they're going after the guy watching movies on Youtube, I think they're going after the websites that charge money to watch pirated movies.

Passed a new law making illegal streaming a felony and can get up to 10 years in prison for it, amongst other things.

When Tillis released a draft of his proposal earlier this month, the open internet/intellectual property nonprofit Public Knowledge released a statement arguing that there’s no need “for further criminal penalties for copyright infringement,” but also saying that the bill is “narrowly tailored and avoids criminalizing users” and “does not criminalize streamers who may include unlicensed works as part of their streams” — instead, it focuses on those who pirate for commercial gain.

The bill also includes the CASE Act, which creates a new Copyright Claims Board within the U.S. Copyright Office. This system has been compared to small claims court, with the ability to adjudicate copyright claims and order payments of up to $30,000.

When the House of Representatives was debating the CASE Act last year, proponents defended it as giving independent artists an easier way to pursue copyright infringement claims, while groups like the American Civil Liberties Union and the Electronic Frontier Foundation said it could have a negative impact on individual internet users. Techdirt’s Mike Masnick argued yesterday that it will “supercharge copyright trolling exactly at a time when we need to fix the law to have less trolling.”

Update: Senator Tillis also issued a press release noting that the legislation was co-led by Senator Patrick Leahy (a Democrat from Vermont) and emphasizing that it will only apply to “commercial, for-profit streaming piracy services.”

“The shift toward streaming content online has resulted in criminal streaming services illegally distributing copyrighted material that costs the U.S. economy nearly $30 billion every year, and discourages the production of creative content that Americans enjoy,” Tillis said in a statement. “I am proud this commonsense legislation that was drafted with the input of creators, user groups, and technology companies will become law so we can target criminal organizations and ensure that no individual streamer has to worry about the fear of prosecution.”

Passed a new law making illegal streaming a felony and can get up to 10 years in prison for it, amongst other things.

I understand it in the sense that mfers wanna make money off their work, but imagine getting 10 years for watching a fucking movie.

Shits crazy

This shit don’t affect us, just affects our plugs

View attachment 428573

I pay $5.99/month for Youtube.

How am I supposed to know if something is on there legally or illegally?

Just by typing in "Full Movie" and scrolling down it's likely that some of those movies are on there illegally, but which ones? and how can you verify if something is legal or illegal before you click on it?

I can't imagine a judge and jury sending somebody to prison for 10 years for watching a movie that he wasn't supposed to watch.

What I get from that is it's going after sites where you pay for it and not the ones that are free
There's a lot of private sites are free and actually forbid selling

Back