Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Can Easily Beat Eminem In A Battle - Melle Mel

Who'd Win In A Battle?

• Melle Mel

• Eminem

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now he's talking shit about Big and Hov

He's looking for attention or some shit.

What is this nigga talking about? I mean some dudes are fakers, but a lot of hardcore rappers were street dudes, so to say that they wouldn't have been able to be rappers at a time when there was no separation is silly. The only reason things changed is because street dudes that could rap started rapping.

And his comments about Jay make no sense. Even if what he was saying was true, that wouldn't negate Jay's ability as a rapper, but what he's saying isn't true. Jay ain't been rapping like he was a street dude in years.

Folks go to Vlad cause Vlad wont challenge the shit they'll say.

Hoping to recharge their mystique or some dumb prideful bullshit.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2

tenor.gif

I'm not mad at this. Mel's voice and rap style is not fit for one note melodies. His voice, which is one of his biggest strengths, fluctuates a lot based on the rhyme. This takes a lot of soul out of his delivery. He's still saying a lot, and the fact that he can catch a BK drill beat albeit a bit off beat blows my mind. That lisp got him on Shyne status tho.

To tell you the truth,this could be worse

Not mad at him for being able to switch up to that style at his age.

It's just a mixtape type song

I'm not saying it's fire,but he could be talking bout "Uh yes yes yall"
He did get his "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAH!!" in there, which is obligatory at this point. Mel innovated the art of ad libs.

People really be thinking Em cant rap lol
It ain’t about that. Em can rap his ass off but his fans are incredibly annoying and made it impossible to root for him.

Let’s keep it real for a second. He wouldn’t get half the recognition he receives if he was black. He appropriated his skin color along with his skills and now he the best selling rapper of all time cuz of white people, who, moneywise, unfortunately support hip hop the most.

But anyway, Melle Mel got the right to say he’d win a battle with Em. He supposed to say that true or false. You can’t go in any field and not have confidence or feel like you can’t win or that’s a automatic fail.

Doing that type of shit you just a failure at life B.

Last edited:
Now he's talking shit about Big and Hov

He's looking for attention or some shit.

That’s just part of the game B.

I bet it’s a bunch of old school rappers that feel the same way. They from a different era, the original hip hop era.

Look at the Treacherous 3 nigga Kool Moe Dee. He put Big at 9, Nas at 12 and Jay-Z at 14 in his 50 greatest rappers list lol

Them niggaz ain’t top 10 to him except Big wit 2 albums who he put towards the bottom of the top 10.

What kind of niggaz usually put those caliber of rappers that low? Old heads B.

Rap music is totally subjective. Every last respected rapper past present future got somebody out there that don’t think they that nice 😂.

ALL have been thought to been wack from Melle Mel, to Krs-One, Kane and Rakim, to 2Pac to y’all coveted trilogy of east coast rappers Jay-Z Big n Nas. No rapper above that lol

Last edited:
So to some of yall Em is technically the better rapper and would beat Melle Mel in a battle but it is also acknowledged that Em doesn't have a song better than The Message?

How many rappers have a better song than The Message? It's #1 on my all-time list and should be in everyone's top 5.

Em has been going thru menopause the last few years... he’s just gonna come out w another diss track dissing Gen Z and Mel now. smh

The Message is an amazing song...there's also been better songs made and doesn't have to be someone's favorite in order to prove some level of hip hop fandom they must reach

In want to see this list of songs that are better than The Message. This should be interesting.

In want to see this list of songs that are better than The Message. This should be interesting.

It's not hard. A song being better vs me liking a song more are two different things. Like some rappers can rap their ass off but you still enjoy other rappers who aren't as technically gifted better. But if you want a quick list of songs I'd consider better than The Message, simply in terms of song quality,

"Everyday Struggle"- Biggie
"Alright"- Kendrick
"S.N.I.T.C.H"'- Pusha T
"Can I Live"- Jay Z
"Staring Through My Rearview"- 2 Pac
"Look Into My Eyes"- Scarface
"Return of the G"- Outlast
"The Vent"- Big Krit

And that's just off the top. This doesn't mean The Message isn't a classic song but that someone can have songs they think are better and it doesn't mean they're somehow less of a hip hop fan

Back