Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Can Easily Beat Eminem In A Battle - Melle Mel

Who'd Win In A Battle?

• Melle Mel

• Eminem

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mel is the foundation of what we look for in a GOAT. Melle Mel doesn't have to be on a GOAT list, he IS the list. ALL THAT BEING SAID... F5's entire tenure, from formation to break up, lasted 5 years. Em has had multiple runs and slumps that lasted longer than that. Mel hasn't been in the gym long enough to see Em. Freestyles on your block and cyphers with your bingo hall buddies don't count.

Biggie A.D. Pac A.D. those guys left a void that had to be filled and so we got Jay Z and Em who were next up. not sure if these guys would have shined like they are if those two guys hadn't become ancestors.

Mel is the foundation of what we look for in a GOAT. Melle Mel doesn't have to be on a GOAT list, he IS the list. ALL THAT BEING SAID... F5's entire tenure, from formation to break up, lasted 5 years. Em has had multiple runs and slumps that lasted longer than that. Mel hasn't been in the gym long enough to see Em. Freestyles on your block and cyphers with your bingo hall buddies don't count.

I don't think I ever seen a post that gives a person such high praise then gives that same person such disrespect.

LLS great fucking post!!!

Man this not even a song. It’s just him naming black victims of deadly police brutality and saying BLM ✊🏽 over and over for 3 min. Y’all just trolling getting ya jokes off lol

It’s still a song

tenor.gif

Back