Welcome To aBlackWeb

I AM THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been leaning toward getting one for a while.

But every time I come close to doing it, I see some idiot walking around glued to their smartphone............and I never wanna become one of those people.
Well hopefully one comes along and completely takes you aback and you sign the contract, cuz you deserve to play with one after all that hard work.

nigga you aint lose an ounce.. smh

Putin gif.gif

Slow metabolism has been getting the better of me for the past few years.

I'm not a young man anymore.

Used to being able to drop 20-30 pounds in a month and be good for a year or 2.

Realizing now that it might work like that between 235 and 245............but not when you're in the 280's or 290's.

Like I told Beta, 269.5 is definitely a lot of weight........but it's better than being in the 290's.

View attachment 301156

Slow metabolism has been getting the better of me for the past few years.

I'm not a young man anymore.

Used to being able to drop 20-30 pounds in a month and be good for a year or 2.

Realizing now that it might work like that between 235 and 245............but not when you're in the 280's or 290's.

Like I told Beta, 269.5 is definitely a lot of weight........but it's better than being in the 290's.

Idk, I'm tall af and weighed 230 lbs the day I gave birth and I didnt look like a whale by any means. Oldest is the same height and has also been that weight which disturbed through the height she just looks little over well fed so I dont think you're massive, more like squishy and comfy. And that comment has no relevance to subject of the OP.

Any of it

Starting with the purpose of the thread to the subsequent replies

If you didn't post OP to 'stunt', then.....?

You must not have heard about the CJ King controversy a month or so ago.

It's basically a play on him saying he was the prize after he graduated college with a Juris Doctorate.

You must not have heard about the CJ King controversy a month or so ago.

It's basically a play on him saying he was the prize after he graduated college with a Juris Doctorate.
Vaguely

I forgotten the deets on it eccept he was a lawyer or just passed the bar? Let me find the thread

Nah, never been known to floss or stunt.

Besides, these aren't new cars.

83 Cutlass.........96 Crown Vic...........99 Yukon Denali............81 Cadillac.

they don't have to be "new" to be stuntworthy tho as long as they are actually yours

I just noticed nobody brag/posts on this board like the old one that we will not mention by name

it's weird to see similar names but everybody here acting different

ya'll niggaz really got that old that quick huh

Back