Welcome To aBlackWeb

I AM THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what most men don’t realize. Most men who are actually focused on their purpose ENTER their prime years in their mid thirties. So if this dude takes care of himself and stays focused, he can very much still get married to a desirable woman, mess around, or just become an EXPAT (look it up), and live it up for a long time to come.
:yikes1:

This is what most men don’t realize. Most men who are actually focused on their purpose ENTER their prime years in their mid thirties. So if this dude takes care of himself and stays focused, he can very much still get married to a desirable woman, mess around, or just become an EXPAT (look it up), and live it up for a long time to come.

Speaking of Expats.....

@DOS_patos

Tell that story again about your homie who's living like a King in Cuba or Colombia somewhere off of just $40,000/yr.

Also, @Dwade206 thanks for addressing part of the reason for this thread.

I would've come across as an asshole if I did it myself, so I'm glad someone with some tact had the insight to see where I was going with this.

Last edited:
I wanted to giving you feelings for the OP but I have to give you your flowers while you're here you old bastard.

Also goat for the owning your home and the cars. I got 5 more for my house and 3 for the car I just bought

Charles Barkley laughing clip.gif

lol

I learned from the best Big Homie.

Always thought my Pops was cheap growing up because he was tight on a dollar, but........as I got older........I understood the reasoning behind it.

View attachment 300939

lol

I learned from the best Big Homie.

Always thought my Pops was cheap growing up because he was tight on a dollar, but........as I got older........I understood the reasoning behind it.
You know what's crazy my dad was the complete opposite. Barely had a nickel to spare but he spent money like it was no big deal. Always said "fuck I care about money I'll be dead and gone but rich. What sense that make?". Lol I'm the complete opposite o don't buy anything new or blow money on anything. Bought myself a car for my birthday and felt like giving it back to them the next day LMAO.

Congrats tho bro on your ownership

I fucking knew it! He's married, he didnt shit about being married or single. Explains why ya never texted, talmbout I got a phone from 1988.

lol

Not married BA.

That was a.........."you tell me"........gif more than anything.

I do have a few flipphones though.........and I've never owned a smartphone.

Well that's a damn shame.

I've been leaning toward getting one for a while.

But every time I come close to doing it, I see some idiot walking around glued to their smartphone............and I never wanna become one of those people.

Back