Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m __ and I can’t ____

Real shit man.. I used to see spirits when I was younger and have dreams that came true and shit like that but it was never nothing that seemed like it would harm me.. They say my grandmother was the same way.. I slick think she was a witch or something though.. Like i saw a family member or one of my homeboys that died.. Shit like that.. But this thing was different.. It would come like every couple months and just hover over me.. And it wasn't sleep paralysis either.. I was aware of everything.. sometimes I could move, sometimes I couldn't.. The last time I saw it, it spoke and everything.. It kept saying "Say you don't believe, say you don't believe".. I said "Fuck you Satan" lol.. It went away.. that's the last time I saw it.. Whatever it was was sinister though.. shit creeping me out just typing it lol.. I know niggas thinking I'm making this up though
Welp wasn't expecting this at all.....good luck with that sir

I’m 33 and can’t make rice. That’s some complicated stuff.
One cup rice, two cups water for most rice. Bring water just to a boil, add rice, turn element to 2-3 with tight fitting lid. 13 min for basmati rice and 20 min for long grain rice. Same way my mom did. I dont pre rinse rinse.

I used to stay fucking that shit up but I've got the hang of it now
Just turn down the heat babes
One cup rice, two cups water for most rice. Bring water just to a boil, add rice, turn element to 2-3 with tight fitting lid. 13 min for basmati rice and 20 min for long grain rice. Same way my mom did. I dont pre rinse rinse.
I know how to make it. However, I often times forget I’m cooking.

I don’t eat much rice as it is. So I figured I can slide through life never getting it right.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I’m 33 and can’t make rice. That’s some complicated stuff.
Yea same, moms used to cook perfect rice and I tried to copy but it always came out either too hard or like oatmeal.

Just bought a rice cooker instead. Easier and dont need to check on the rice all the time.

Man I really ain't need to read that shit
Tempted to hit report on this nigga and @Cain for asking bout it
I was gonna ask him to drop the info earlier but I thought to myself i don't want that shit in my head.

Then i just read that shit like a big dummy.

Looool was thinking the same shit, story hits home for me

Was reading it like

tenor (16).gif

"Should I keep going?"

Back