I’m __ and I can’t ____

Allergies...deadly allergies

Had a doctor tell me once to bring an egg to tha office and eat it in front of him to test if I was still allergic...never went back to him again cuz I assumed he got his PHD on line....

Man if healthcare wasn't free here and a doctor I'm paying did that shit we gotta throw hands.

At least here I can just find another doctor. Holy shit.

I need to hear more about this bro make a thread
Real shit man.. I used to see spirits when I was younger and have dreams that came true and shit like that but it was never nothing that seemed like it would harm me.. They say my grandmother was the same way.. I slick think she was a witch or something though.. Like i saw a family member or one of my homeboys that died.. Shit like that.. But this thing was different.. It would come like every couple months and just hover over me.. And it wasn't sleep paralysis either.. I was aware of everything.. sometimes I could move, sometimes I couldn't.. The last time I saw it, it spoke and everything.. It kept saying "Say you don't believe, say you don't believe".. I said "Fuck you Satan" lol.. It went away.. that's the last time I saw it.. Whatever it was was sinister though.. shit creeping me out just typing it lol.. I know niggas thinking I'm making this up though

I can roll I just need something to roll on. I've rolled up in moving cars on the owners manual lol
I used to roll tight blunts..so tight u more than likely would pass out from a pull due to lack of oxygen, than you would from the weed.

But..when it do pull

unnamed.png it would be like u giving yourself a shotgun

Real shit man.. I used to see spirits when I was younger and have dreams that came true and shit like that but it was never nothing that seemed like it would harm me.. They say my grandmother was the same way.. I slick think she was a witch or something though.. Like i saw a family member or one of my homeboys that died.. Shit like that.. But this thing was different.. It would come like every couple months and just hover over me.. And it wasn't sleep paralysis either.. I was aware of everything.. sometimes I could move, sometimes I couldn't.. The last time I saw it, it spoke and everything.. It kept saying "Say you don't believe, say you don't believe".. I said "Fuck you Satan" lol.. It went away.. that's the last time I saw it.. Whatever it was was sinister though.. shit creeping me out just typing it lol.. I know niggas thinking I'm making this up though
Sounds legit to me...

Spirits like being talked to... If you can see them they keep fucking with you...

Just ignore them... They lose interest fast.... It's a lot going on in their world

Reactions: Busta Carmichael