Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hurricane & Earthquake Hit California

test
Hurricane on the west coast is crazy

Shit was a flop.

That’s why people getting these hurriquake jokes off. Had my pops calling me from Houston trying to tell me how to prepare lol

Nigga I had my bedroom windows open the whole time, barely got my windowsill wet.

Also… adding the Los Angeles hashtag while showing Palm Springs is hilarious.

Palm Springs is about a hundred and some change miles away from LA, in the literal desert.

Shit was a flop.

That’s why people getting these hurriquake jokes off. Had my pops calling me from Houston trying to tell me how to prepare lol

Nigga I had my bedroom windows open the whole time, barely got my windowsill wet.

Also… adding the Los Angeles hashtag while showing Palm Springs is hilarious.

Palm Springs is about a hundred and some change miles away from LA, in the literal desert.
Im glad the shit wasnt bad and the shit weakened before it got to yall.

the thing is though Hurricanes aint even supposed to form in those waters.

Lets hope it was a one off and not a regular thing.

Should never gave @shutupGabi and nem rain. Look how they act.

View attachment 1159978

Man, don't get me started about Southern California and rain. I remember I flew in to LA for work and had to drive 2 hours north. There was a light sprinkling occurring at that time, and my 2 hour trip turned into 5 because apparently nobody in that area knows how to drive in the rain. I saw like 10 accidents in a 15 mile stretch.

Man, don't get me started about Southern California and rain. I remember I flew in to LA for work and had to drive 2 hours north. There was a light sprinkling occurring at that time, and my 2 hour trip turned into 5 because apparently nobody in that area knows how to drive in the rain. I saw like 10 accidents in a 15 mile stretch.

It’s full grown adults out here that still don’t understand hydroplaning.

On top of that, not getting much rain overall means a lot of oil on the roads that even in a light rain makes the roads slick. These dumbasses still be trying to do 85 mph when we do get rain = cars sliding into center dividers, off the shoulders, or into the rear bumper of somebody else.

Back