Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hurricane Chris vs 50 Cent

test
Niggas tripping about paying police/security $500,000? That was an investment in multiple ways, politics.
Making sure the event has no hiccups, and if they do, they can be suppressed. Good publicity from police makes ppl feel safe, opening more doors and networks.
50 playing everything right.

at first i was like he got several points then im like..thats 50s money/business.
he can do whatever with it as he pleases...businesses and thoae with means move.in all the time and shake shit up how they see fit
.at leasr 50 brought some tourist revenue.in

It sucks that for any personal failures in life there’s an entire region of people who can throw the “fuck this NY nicca luh babeeh” up as a kind of bat signal for other confederate flag niggas to spawn and agree, completely disrespecting Master P in the process.

Son fresh off a murda 2 talking some feed da kids shit nigga suck a dick.

isssssightdoe we used to it.

Niggas tripping about paying police/security $500,000? That was an investment in multiple ways, politics.
Making sure the event has no hiccups, and if they do, they can be suppressed. Good publicity from police makes ppl feel safe, opening more doors and networks.
50 playing everything right.
People who tapped in Louisiana knows what 50 did was MAJOR. Ain't no way anyone can spin it as a negative thing. Shit brought in so much money and exposure to a forgotten city like Shreveport. It was REALLY dope to see and they building more infrastructure as we speak for future events because of 50 cent.

I wouldn't be tripping if 50 set up shop in my home town. That's more exposure for the talent around more than anything. Take that time to network and get your name in the air.

LMAO

Y'all trying to discredit Chris but his criticism is understandable. He's probably the biggest artist from Shreveport. Like actually from there and still lives there

Regardless of what you think of that song, it's developed staying power in that region of the country. He has a few other songs that at a minimum could've gotten him a lil ten min set
Man take the gotdamn cape off lol

Hmmm

I was asked a question and answered it. Not sure how that's a cape but ok bud.👌🏾
Nah you caping off strength of the sauce walka shit. I respect it but yeah take that cape off and throw it in the swamp my nigga. Hurricane ain't got a foot to stand on. He needs to go over to that studio and apply for a job with his hating ass.

Good morning btw brother.

Nah you caping off strength of the sauce walka shit. I respect it but yeah take that cape off and throw it in the swamp my nigga. Hurricane ain't got a foot to stand on. He needs to go over to that studio and apply for a job with his hating ass.

Good morning btw brother.
For the sake of the Internet, I'm not gonna go back and forth over what's caping vs what isn't. I was just saying I can see how he felt some type of way but I also said I didn't agree with his approach.

Great morning to you too b✊🏾

bees-bee.gif

Back