Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hurricane Chris vs 50 Cent

test
Well the root of his issue is how much it was reported he paid for security

I legit don't know if he paid P, Fredo, etc...

So if he didn't pay them, then Chris is way off base

that was the root? Seemed like the root was 50 wasnt putting back into the community by paying the legends to perform.. hence my initial question

legit question... are the legends he mentioned in this video helping the community at all? Is he?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
LMAO

Y'all trying to discredit Chris but his criticism is understandable. He's probably the biggest artist from Shreveport. Like actually from there and still lives there

Regardless of what you think of that song, it's developed staying power in that region of the country. He has a few other songs that at a minimum could've gotten him a lil ten min set

LMAO

Y'all trying to discredit Chris but his criticism is understandable. He's probably the biggest artist from Shreveport. Like actually from there and still lives there

Regardless of what you think of that song, it's developed staying power in that region of the country. He has a few other songs that at a minimum could've gotten him a lil ten min set

does he give back to the community AP? Im genuinely curious 🤔

that was the root? Seemed like the root was 50 wasnt putting back into the community by paying the legends to perform.. hence my initial question
Well, I'm not trying to speak for him. IDK what Chris does for Shreveport but whatever he does will pale in comparison to what 50 and his brand is going to be doing for that area

50 has a 3 part plan that aims to address a ton of shit that has plagued that area. Hard to compete with a nigga that can bring a buffet while you're handing out turkeys

Well, I'm not trying to speak for him. IDK what Chris does for Shreveport but whatever he does will pale in comparison to what 50 and his brand is going to be doing for that area

50 has a 3 part plan that aims to address a ton of shit that has plagued that area. Hard to compete with a nigga that can bring a buffet while you're handing out turkeys

thanks... and thats fair.. My initial stance was like damn if YOU aint doing shit how you gonna talk about what that man is or isnt doing for YOUR city.

I think its a real missed opportunity on Chris part. Like that man coulda reached out with whatever resources he had to try to have a sit down or a conversation to see whats best for the city but he chose to shit on 50 online which helps nobody other than Chris being back in public view for the first time in a long time. Unfortunate.

Hopefully this venture ends up helping the folks in that area

So you think hurricane has a point?
I can understand how he feels

I don't agree with his execution of voicing his displeasure with what's happened

I can understand how he feels

I don't agree with his execution of voicing his displeasure with what's happened
I don't know. I'd rather those types just say how they really feel which is "how come ______ don't fuck w me? why won't ______ put me on?"

That's all I hear.

Last edited:
sum of yall sum fuck niggas tbh

and smh at the ones who clicked lol in the OP.

Chris made sum valid points. But that sounds exactly like 50

I don't know. I'd rather those types just say how they really feel which is "how come ______ don't fuck w me? why won't ______ put me on?"

That's all I hear.
I can see this also

Well the root of his issue is how much it was reported he paid for security

I legit don't know if he paid P, Fredo, etc...

So if he didn't pay them, then Chris is way off base
Shiittt, hearing event organizer's have a big bill for security is a good thing in my ears.

And if Chris is the biggest artist from that area, but other artists got invited but he didnt perform, sounds like more is at play to this. What if someone from the event reached out and they didnt respond or wanted a crazy amount of money. Maybe the people working for 50 just forgot about him and were looking for newer younger acts, or maybe 50 just thought he was trash lol.

But him going crazy like that just made sure he wont ever perform there. Dudes really crash out over petty shit, when he could of told his team to make sure he's there next year. Dude too old to not see the bigger picture to things.

Back