Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Hurricane Chris vs 50 Cent

test
Y'all gotta stop assuming cause y'all don't rock with something, no one else does

That was a huge event for that area of the state. It would've absolutely done a lot towards establishing good will with those people in that area

I feel like you should always bring out a local act. It’s just the right thing to do to show love.

As fir the land 50 bought. Chris should chill on this one bcuz how does he know who 50 plans on hiring for construction of his studio. I'm sure that some brothas will get those jobs. Also once completed how does he know who 50 plans on staffing the place with?

I feel like you should always bring out a local act. It’s just the right thing to do to show love.

As fir the land 50 bought. Chris should chill on this one bcuz how does he know who 50 plans on hiring for construction of his studio. I'm sure that some brothas will get those jobs. Also once completed how does he know who 50 plans on staffing the place with?
Everything so far is passing the smell test with Fif.

I just hope he follows through

I still think he could've reached out to Chris and others

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Chris got a point. Trust me, he ain't the only person in Shreveport feeling that way. Yeah we know 50 ain't have to do shit, but it would have been a good look as he establishes home base in foreign territory.

But it's two sides, and real talk 50 brought people through Shreveport that probably never would have came through. It was a great tourism look. Because on the real, the city ain't even set up to accommodate that much money being in town lol.

All in all two things can be true, it's legit Shreveport artist that could have got the 3-min set in good faith. People do it all the time.

Back