Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you eat ya fries?

How you eat ya fries b

• I'm weak willed so I like it however everyone else like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like to wrap my fries in a paper towel and then place em in a ziplock for like 5 minutes when they are fresh out the fryer...

The perfect sogginess without being old...

I like to wrap my fries in a paper towel and then place em in a ziplock for like 5 minutes when they are fresh out the fryer...

The perfect sogginess without being old...
oDTmNbN.gif

Lmao u all turned this into a thread?? Fuck it

A lil crispy seasoned with sea salt

N if ur at a spot that has it cant pass up on the mild sauce

I like my fries cooked until they are golden and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Then lightly sprinkled with seasoning salt or lemon pepper. Ketchup or ranch on the side for dipping.

If the fries are soggy then I will use some type of sauce. I honestly like dipping them in mayonnaise.

If the fries are hot and crispy with the soft inside then I eat them with noting but a little bit of salt or Greek seasoning.

I like my fries cooked until they are golden and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Then lightly sprinkled with seasoning salt or lemon pepper. Ketchup or ranch on the side for dipping.

you forgot the touch of zest and fresh rosemary

:smh:

I rarely use catchup. Sweet and sour mcnugget sauce goes good with McDonald's fries.

this was the wife's go-to during her first pregnancy

Putting sauce on McDonald's fries?

You should be beaten to a pulp.

McDonalds fries ain't that great. I used to think that way until I was about 23-24. Plus, them bitches never decay or get moldy. I remember pulling the seats out of many a Grand Prix, Monte Carlo, or Regal to run cables for sound systems and under every single back seat there was old ass McDonalds fries at least a decade old. One of my installers cut his hand on an old ass fry like that.

Back