Welcome To aBlackWeb

How yall feel about dudes like Derek Fisher?

Glad he got custody cause Gloria has been doing the most when it comes to Matt seeing the kids for years.

You gotta be a serious fucc up if the judge awards FULL custody to you babydaddy.

And this is who Fisher wanna marry? Lol

I always hated this nigga Fisher cuz every time Kobe would get hot this fool comes downshoots the ball instead of feeding Kobe .....he was always a hater..... he still a bitch ass nigga lol how u gonna plot on ur mans ex

You gotta be a serious fucc up if the judge awards FULL custody to you babydaddy.

And this is who Fisher wanna marry? Lol
this is false......

we men gotta stop thinking the mother has to be a fuck up for the father to get custody.
most fathers dont want custody.....

im saying...how many dudes are ok with the mother keeping the kid(s) because they want to make money and fuck more chicks?

yet we look at thw dudes who want to be stand up dudes and want their kids to raise....we dont give them credit for being a parent without breaking him down as a man with a fucked up baby mom because it goes against what alot of dudes do.

so if they say the mother was fucked up....thats the only reason. that shit is to make them feel better cuz they aint shit.

society really has men...black men in particular....society has worked a job on the mentality of black men. making them think they are wrong for wnating their kids. making them feel lucky the mother aint shit.
not once do i see the celebration of men who want to be a parent regardless of what is placed in front of them.

its always something.

he sound full of shit and like a stone cold bitch

nigga wasnt talking that shit when matt pulled up and stole his dumbass

So Fish really tried to help her get custody of her kids so that he could live together with her and her kids but he dont have custody of his own damn kids?

Yo Fish might be the slimiest moterfucker living.

In a made-for-TV-style real life drama, former “Basketball Wives” reality star Gloria Govan is now pitting her current boyfriend Derek Fisher and ex-husband Matt Barnes against each other in court in an effort win back primary custody of her children from Barnes.

Govan is having Fisher testify against Barnes in regards to when she was arrested for child endangerment last month when Barnes tried to pick up his kids from Govan at school. Fisher and Barnes also happen to be former NBA teammates. The former friends later became combatants when Barnes learned from one of his children that Fisher was dating his ex-wife Govan on the low without telling him.

That episode became violently when Barnes allegedly drove to his former home that Govan occupies and punched Fisher in the face during a high-decibel argument.

Following Govan’s recent arrest on the day in question, which led to Barnes being awarded primary custody of the children, she has now gone back to court in a counter strike. In a desperate move before the court, Govan is asking Fisher to testify against Barnes in order to win her favors with the judge, the media has learned.

According to The Blast, Govan has put Fisher on the witness list. He will be ordered to recall Govan and Barnes’ tumultuous child custody battle. In particular, Fisher was reportedly on the scene on the day in question, August 31, when Barnes arrived to pick up the children at their school and Govan objected. When Govan snapped with instant road rage and used her car to block his car from driving away, she was apprehended by law enforcement for the felonious behavior.

This won’t be the first time Fisher has been used by Govan to get back at Barnes legally. He was called into court to bolster Govan’s defamation case against Barnes.

Fisher had text messages from Barnes to Fisher that read: “But she’s mad at me cause I found out she stole nearly a million dollars forged my signature & stole my ss# to get her parent a night club & the house they live in.”

What do you think of this ongoing, real-life saga?

This is real weird. Fisher foul for this.

he sound full of shit and like a stone cold bitch

nigga wasnt talking that shit when matt pulled up and stole his dumbass

I feel him on the teamate thing tho. I mean its a job. If you found out your wife was married at one point to some nigga you worked with for brief amount of time years before i met her.

Now all this other shit talking about he in the kids lives. Saying Matt is more mad than Gloria when she tried to attack him is ridiculous

Back