Welcome To aBlackWeb

How yall feel about dudes like Derek Fisher?

I would stay out of it if I was him but I’m here for the drama so I’m glad he is not lol

shit happened to me once.....
nigga straight up told my sons mom to not allow me to see my kid...

a dude with a child said this shit.

i saw dude.....gave him a chance to say she lying.....he didnt....nigga got washed up nice....i tried to hang that nigga with my belt i was so mad.

when even i showed up after that....nigga went into another room closing doors.

thing is...alot of dude out here like that.

im curious how a chick can have a dude cosigning her behavior.....

i know im not the only dude who went thru this because i hear about it too often.

like how can a dude try it with another dude? like what a chick with an ex, her word is gospel about what happened.

smdh
soft ass niggas

but its funny cause the nigga walked out and dont take care of his daughter now.
So u siding with a light skin nigga huh
';;lll

Im gonna disagree with parts of this.

I agree that the older you get the more you want to settle but another fact is that the older you get the more picky you get. Thats true for the average man.

When you take that and add the fact that Fisher been rich longer than hes been poor, well travelled etc, he has no excuse for settling with this chick. You dont just fall in out of control love passed a certain age.

He has access to a bigger pool of women than the average man too.

I can excuse dude being in his 20s and falling in love with a chick that brings this much baggage, but being 40 and allowing yourself to be in court trying to get your former teammate to lose custody of his kids is inexplicable to me.
Trill shit

The key number here is 40

The older you get, the more you see the possibility of dying alone become real

The past women, the money, the accolades don't mean nothing when the once dreaded prospect of being the old man in the club becomes your life

So, like a lotta people his age, it sounds like homie found someone he's mildly compatible with and clung on for dear life

I mean, he already got stole on behind her and didn't reconsider. He's in it for life

Funny thing is, or maybe not so funny, is he already had a wife and kids too.

Lol I love when niggas pass off the "my wife be watching" move cuz they're ashamed to admit they too watch that trash shit

I knew someone was going to try to claim that shit. lol Nah bruh. I'm not a tv person to begin with, that's why it was easy for us to cut the cord. Those housewife shows are the worse though. I rather my wife watch her stupid ass soap operas than those shows.

I knew someone was going to try to claim that shit. lol Nah bruh. I'm not a tv person to begin with, that's why it was easy for us to cut the cord. Those housewife shows are the worse though. I rather my wife watch her stupid ass soap operas than those shows.
Oh ok

Aren't they getting married so obviously he's going to help his woman. He has no loyalty to Matt Barnes

Aren't they getting married so obviously he's going to help his woman. He has no loyalty to Matt Barnes
but its not about loyalty to matt barnes.....
its about him not being a man at any point in this.

matt washed him up because he was sneaking around his kids....matt just said he could have been honest.
and what man want to be driving around in another mans car when you can buy your own? thats fuck nigga shit

but its not about loyalty to matt barnes.....
its about him not being a man at any point in this.

matt washed him up because he was sneaking around his kids....matt just said he could have been honest.
and what man want to be driving around in another mans car when you can buy your own? thats fuck nigga shit
You sound wounded, as if its personal.....

You sound wounded, as if its personal.....
really nigga?

see you on the fuck shit today.

im just a man with standards.
too many women out here to be stressed about someone elses chick.

this nigga see whats shes doing to this dude and hes going to help?

nah...he needs to fall back.

really nigga?

see you on the fuck shit today.

im just a man with standards.
too many women out here to be stressed about someone elses chick.

this nigga see whats shes doing to this dude and hes going to help?

nah...he needs to fall back.
She wasn't someone else chick tho

bruh....derek is know for sneaking with teammates chicks.

of all the chicks......team mates or not...i cant lock down a chick that a team mate or homie smashed.

That's Law

5a3vhx.gif

Dudes are just as petty and sometimes emotional as females. And then theres that pride thing.

Dudes take pride in taking down another mans girl when in reality u won some trash...thats if shes cheating to be with u.

And she probly tells the new dude how hes so much better than the old dude and pride/ego make u eat that shit up.

Just like some females will fuck a dude bc who his chick is...i believe some men do that too.

Dont matter if he has access to a harem of females, this one is a freak with a challenge.

Probly would hurt his manhood if she went back to Barnes so he had to prove a point. Then got in so deep its no turning back. He probably takes a purse to court to testify but cant find his balls cuz his woman carrying em in her bag.

Of course idk none of these ppls personal lives so i could be dead wrong
nah you not.

i was just tell some chick about shit like this.
they talking about they thinking about smash someone else....cuz they man bla bla bla
my thing is...any dude will take ass handed to him. so you not getting a one up one your man. you just looking like trash and a hoe.
and most of the time...you think you getting back at your dude when the guy you cheating with feel hes getting at dude too.
its an ego thing for them both.

but like you said....derek inherited trash and shes not even trynna clean up...she still acting like trash

If you’ve been keeping up with the soap opera that is the Matt Barnes/Gloria Govan/Derek Fisher situation, we’ve got an update for you. Matt Barnes has just been awarded full custody of his twin sons with his ex-wife, Govan.

The latest dispute began when Barnes asked for a restraining order after an altercation with Govan at a school pick-up. He alleged that she drove her car at him at a high rate of speed and blocked him in the school’s parking lot when he came to pick up the children.

As reported by TMZ.com, the judge granted the restraining order for 18 months and gave Barnes full physical and legal custody of the ten-year-old twins.

Govan will be allowed visitation with her children every other weekend from Friday through Monday and can have dinner with her sons every Wednesday night. Govan must also complete anger management and parenting classes.
https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/11/08/matt-barnes-awarded-full-custody-of-twin-sons/

Back