Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Would You React?

Fries, chicken fingers....even a wing is cool....I don’t really care as long as you not reaching over snappin’ off a crab leg or no shit....some shit like that and I’d be fuckin’ pissed...

:smh:

Depends on the context. If they were genuinely curious I'm sure they would have asked and I guess that's okay. If it's a 'I will because I can' kinda attitude I will stab you with my fork. I get a surge of irrational fear when someone eats from my food, so I dont eat off someone's plate and especially off their fork!

id give the shirt off my back.. id even give my last dollar depending on the circumstances... iono why but when it comes to food tho... no matter who it is... I dont like that shit. get the fuck offa my plate lol. Dont look at my shit.. dont ask for my shit.

I'll share... but ima feel some kinda way about it lol. Nothing too serious but ima suck my teeth like damn... get ya own shit why you all on my plate? lol

id give the shirt off my back.. id even give my last dollar depending on the circumstances... iono why but when it comes to food tho... no matter who it is... I dont like that shit. get the fuck offa my plate lol. Dont look at my shit.. dont ask for my shit.

I'll share... but ima feel some kinda way about it lol. Nothing too serious but ima suck my teeth like damn... get ya own shit why you all on my plate? lol
100%

Back