Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Would You React?

Nah, you ask first. And if I offer and you say no then proceed to go just stick ya fork in my plate.

:wtf20:

tenor.gif

Having money and eating like an Arabian Sultan eliminates all this

Go head an eat the dip, we'll order more

My next wife gonna def be a foodie

Having money and eating like an Arabian Sultan eliminates all this

Go head an eat the dip, we'll order more

My next wife gonna def be a foodie

Man this shit would have it's benefits. I'd love to be enjoying new, exotic, enjoyable ass meals with my girl. She deadass be on her chicken fingers and burgers type vibe usually.

Advantage is that I can usually count on her not wanting to eat MY food too much.

Man this shit would have it's benefits. I'd love to be enjoying new, exotic, enjoyable ass meals with my girl. She deadass be on her chicken fingers and burgers type vibe usually.

Advantage is that I can usually count on her not wanting to eat MY food too much.
It's funny because I am a picky eater. I dont like trying new foods but I love new flavors. Every time I hit a new city I try a restuarant and love sharing plates. And I take a lot of food home

That's weird but it make sense to me

you if u ask: Hows ya food
her: good...hows yours
her fork: I'll transport this to the mouth
her.. IT IS GOOD!!!!!
you
:stare:

She think you weak hearted and bitchmade to try you like that

I would've poked her hand with my metal fork fuck alladat

Last edited:
My wife is a foodie

I’m basic as fuck when it comes to food. That’s why my wife don’t eat off my plate lol

I told this story before but a woman I went on a date with did this to me. I asked our waiter if I could get another plate. He brought another back and I held the plate on my lap while I ate. The girl was kind of salty and told me I was being petty.

I'll never forget the time my uncle took me and my cousin to all you can eat Chinese with this big chick he was dating I guess. I'd never been to all you can eat so I didn't understand the concept of you just going to get your own food. Ol girl came back with the biggest single plate of wings I've ever seen to this day...

tenor - 2020-06-23T183001.803.gif

So I'm thinking everything velvet and reach for one... she slapped my hand so hard a nigga cried cause I ain't know who this raggedy ass chick was or why she was hitting me. My uncle checked that shit tho and she apologized. I snitched when he dropped me back home. Idc.

I tell that story to say I ain't fuck with a plate that wasn't my own since and I always offer some of mine. This thread triggering af for real tho. She ain't have to hit a lil nigga. Hate whatsherface.

Back