Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would you handle a second quarantine?

It'd be some bullshit for America, but me and mines will be fine. Only thing I don't like is that 2 of my kids are teenagers and they're missing out on a lot of experiences that are critical to their social and educational development at this age.

It's inevitable the way people are acting so same way I did last time still had to work lol. Only thing awesome thing was the severe lack of traffic going and come from work. 45 min- 2 hours was now 20 min to and from I loved it lol.

YES IT WAS...........
200w.gif

I'd do it again if there is monthly stimmy checks involved and less people dead. Quarantine been mentally and spiritually draining me though.

honestly, i think we r gonna be far worse off than last fall

they r going to wait to the last second to lock this shit down with no plans in place

Last edited:
Same as I did the other one, stay my black ass in the house and order my groceries online

we gone be in lock down again by the end of 2021

its coming

I know one thing, being single during the lock down sucked. Didnt start dating until earlier this year.

If my cousin was still around I would probably shack up with her in Jamaica and “work from home” while enjoying good food and weather

Back