Welcome To aBlackWeb

How would you handle a second quarantine?

Can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I’m in Florida and I highly doubt we’ll shutdown. Desantis won’t allow it and I’m kinda ok with that

Besides the fact that I just copped all my son's school clothes and I'd be upset that they'd go to waste, I'm all the way with it. The pandemic didn't change my life much at all. So it would be pretty easy for me to slide right back into lockdown.

We honestly need one, big, long, stringent shutdown and then maybe we could legit be done with this shit. But you bitch niggas don't even wanna get vaccinated, so maybe not.

Same way I handled the last one. Netflix, the internet, and a bag of chips.

We should have had a two month lockdown last year when this all started, but Americans ain't going for that. We got too much freedom to be stuck in the house

It's inevitable the way people are acting so same way I did last time still had to work lol. Only thing awesome thing was the severe lack of traffic going and come from work. 45 min- 2 hours was now 20 min to and from I loved it lol.

Last edited:
What the ACTUAL fuck am I reading. Where's y'all American Spirit, You never, ever, EVER do shit right the 1st time!!!

You don't do the right thing until you have exhausted all other options bruh.

You see trouble coming? NO that is not a problem it's a function in the making and it means it's time to get active.

tumblr_aac6b36d248042d01dc462adc5781964_f1cccde3_500.gif

Back