Welcome To aBlackWeb

How To Tell Your Coworker That They Smell?

So a follow up. Boss just told him he can’t come in with a foul smell again.
Next time it’s a write up.

Oscar the Grouch has to shower or getwritten up lol

my mom has afriend who has a medical condition with BO… sheesh… that’s the WOAT thing ever…they had to keep candles and glade plug-ins aroundfor their guests… they never got visitors or went anywhere anyways

My dad once dated some chick he was crazy about and the first time I met her I legit almost threw up with how bad her breath was. To make matters worst she was drunk and was talking loud and trying to get close to me and shit.

Just typing this now I feel nauseous. It smelt like old toliet water, hot oil, and cat shit.

Me everytime the smelly nigga in the OP entered the room w/ me:

"who farted?"

"Got dayum somebody raw today..."

*Sprays febreeze*

lol that aint yo friend for real if you just lettin her walking around funky n shit without saying anything
Guess it depends on how long they been friends. If she tell her now she gon be like you let me go THIS long without telling me?!

Race gon be like yes but you been EXTRA ripe lately, sheesh!

The worst smell on a human is when they been around a bunch of animals. Mainly cats. I was working in retail years ago. This older over weight dude ask me a question. So is walk towards his direction and then immediately hit a invisible wall of stank. Felt like I physically got punched in the nose. It was so bad, I had to talk and breath out my mouth. You know how hard that is to do? Especially when you dont want taste the air. As I walked away, I took big breaths of fresh air. Felt like I was getting gassed.

I haven’t updated this in a awhile. So in reading our SOPs, there is a section about personal hygiene. Since we work on different vaccines cleanliness is very important. We had a team meeting about it and things did change for a little bit. But he is back smelling again. He will have to watch it especially if he has to go into the clean room to work on something.

I haven’t updated this in a awhile. So in reading our SOPs, there is a section about personal hygiene. Since we work on different vaccines cleanliness is very important. We had a team meeting about it and things did change for a little bit. But he is back smelling again. He will have to watch it especially if he has to go into the clean room to work on something.

Most SOP's mention personal hygiene

Back