Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABC How To Get Away With Murder

Catching up on the final season. Stopped at Ep. 8 and these muthafuccas got my pressure up. Children...fuccin CHILDREN!

"I HATE YOU ANNALISE!!!...*something tragic happens where they're in trouble*..."Annalise I need your help."

So is cheatin on her boyfriends gonna be Michaela's thing? Got the AUDACITY to say she tired of being lied to and folks keeping secrets?? THIS MUTHAFUCCA IS ONE OF THE MAIN PEOPLE KNEE DEEP IN THAT SHYT!!!!!!!!! A petulant child.

Cot damn @ Teagan's ex droppin that ether on her. Mortal Kombat fatality style on Teagan's feelings.

Who hired those 2 dumbazzz FBI agents? My gawd! Just start off wit "Ok we have a bullshyt deal if you help us nail Annalise..." At least that folks know upfront...its bullshyt they handling out.

Nate's been acting to brainless. Really brotha? You thought you could seduce Teagan's ex?? Then get hit wit an ether bomb who's blast radius was so big...it got Bonnie fired!! Lol!

Speaking...was I the only one weirded out about Frank tellin Bonnie he loves her?

Smh @ Gabriel's mama coming for Annalise thinkin she's a soft bitch, then Annalise hit her wit dat ether to prove she's a BAWSE BITCH. Lol!

I see why Annalise drank. Dealin wit these whining azzz muthafuccas on a consistent basis will make anyone drink. Hell...I'm surprised she hasn't done harder drugs.

Last edited:
The fact that Michaela, Connor, and Olive had the look of disappointment when Annalise was found not guilty...shows you just how fucc'd in the head they are.

I hate to do this but Michaela is right up there as one of the worst female characters on any show. She was incredibly annoying. Ima have to put her right up there with Skyler (breaking Bad) & Lori (Walking Dead)

Bruh all she did was whine...freak out...and point fingers.

That hefa threw EVERYONE under the bus...yet turned around to play victim and ask for help.

They all hated Annalise, but couldn't stop taking her class. All the pics of the people who got murdered...not one of them was by Annalise's hands. Yet they actually believed the lie they told ON THE WITNESS STAND! Ether @ Connor the only one who went to jail.

Back