Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABC How To Get Away With Murder

@BNE

i guess its just gonna be us

you caught up?
hell yes I am

whew. so much to say. Laurel is a hoe and a half. how you gonna be unsure of the father of your unborn child? how you gonna fuck the guy you cheated on your dead boyfriend with, when you're heavily pregnant with your dead boyfriend's baby? scust.

Annalise is amazing and can't escape tragedy.

I miss Wes. he annoyed me but I miss him.

Connor needs to stop the self pity. His man is a hoe tho and prob gonna cheat with that asshole intern.

Asshole intern is the one I think is dead.

Wtf happened to Laurel's baby? that's the part I have no theory on.

what are your thoughts, AP? stream of consciousness style preferred.

also, goddamn @ Frank getting 170 on the LSAT. I got 160 n he makes me wanna do it again n aim for the stars.

White Jidenna is wasted on Laurel. Even Bonnie is a better match.

ok...so many thoughts

1) do you know why they killed off Wes' character?
2) I still dont understand how Laurel's father going public with the IP meant Wes had to die
3) Conner's character is starting to annoy me...like every scene he in is just aggravating.
4) i have no idea who got killed
5) where is the baby
6) I liked how Wes seemed to be the glue that held everything together...really disappointed they killed him off, but it was GOAT how it all came together

ok...so many thoughts

1) do you know why they killed off Wes' character?
2) I still dont understand how Laurel's father going public with the IP meant Wes had to die
3) Conner's character is starting to annoy me...like every scene he in is just aggravating.
4) i have no idea who got killed
5) where is the baby
6) I liked how Wes seemed to be the glue that held everything together...really disappointed they killed him off, but it was GOAT how it all came together
1. I think Laurel's estimate that Denver leaked it to Laurel's dad that there was a murder case that Laurel would be implicated in is likely. Wes making it seem like he was gonna rat the others out might've put him on their radar. Her dad is dirty.
2. guess bad publicity and fewer investors?
3. word.
4. I hope and pray it isn't someone likable. My heart can't take much more. then again, Annalise and Michaela looked genuinely distraught. so it might be someone near and dear.
5. He grew up a lot and started to grow on me. Even though he can't get enough of basic white chicks and ended up dying because of it lmao, he was a good kid smh.

i may have to watch again b/c even when laurel was explaining it. i was like "huh"?

but i was talking about why his character got killed off as it relates to him irl lol...sorry i wasnt specific

but another main character needs to die

OH..and i hate hate hate the Makayla or however you spell it, love story with ol boy
they have to be one of the worst tv couples ever. All their scenes seemed forced af

I love this show and I'm patiently waiting for Thursday's episode.

I'm annoyed because when Laurel cheated on Wes, that left the possibility of it not being his baby which explains her being mad at Frank for something that was her fault any way.

I'm highly curious to see what has happened, the therapists wife coming to Annalise's place...just a lot going on man.

Laurel dad rubs me a certain way though, can't quite put my finger on it yet.

i think the inclusion of Laurel's dad being so...powerful is lazy writing

possibly, but ever since they included him, he's been used to tie some off the wall shit together

lazy writing

i may have to watch again b/c even when laurel was explaining it. i was like "huh"?

but i was talking about why his character got killed off as it relates to him irl lol...sorry i wasnt specific

but another main character needs to die

OH..and i hate hate hate the Makayla or however you spell it, love story with ol boy
they have to be one of the worst tv couples ever. All their scenes seemed forced af

I was confused at 1st when she 1st mentioned it. Then as she explained it, it made perfect sense. All that shyt BNE mentioned would've mucked up deal. Her dirty azzz Dad is playing clean up.

do it brotha lol

you are among friends

It just boggles my mind how everyone has this "hatred" towards her....yet everytime they'v gotten into some shyt...Analise has ALWAYS been there for them. On top of that...these fools keep forget they killed this woman's husband AND dumped his body.

I know one thing... I don't trust Mr therapist man at all!

I want to join in on these convos, but my weed infused brain refuses to remember everyone's name so I usually make them up. Bare with me ya'll.

Black barbie doll and her brown nosing is more annoying than her effeminate boyfriend.

Bert and ernie are never getting married and need to break up already. Dude's pops was right about that.

Lil mouse (short haired blonde chick) is prolly gonna hook up with officer handsome face cause he's noticing her putting in work.

I know one thing... I don't trust Mr therapist man at all!

I want to join in on these convos, but my weed infused brain refuses to remember everyone's name so I usually make them up. Bare with me ya'll.

Black barbie doll and her brown nosing is more annoying than her effeminate boyfriend.

Bert and ernie are never getting married and need to break up already. Dude's pops was right about that.

Lil mouse (short haired blonde chick) is prolly gonna hook up with officer handsome face cause he's noticing her putting in work.

You mean Bonnie and DMX's Lil brother? Lol!!

Back