Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Should We Go About Rebuilding Our Community?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
With shit like this continuing to happen:

Where do we start with rebuilding our community?

How do we get these lil niggas off the street?

How do we teach these lil niggas to use their hustling talents and apply it to legit businesses?

How do we get money put back into our community?

Was there any truth to the movie "Chiraq" ? Can women get these niggas off the street?

If women stopped fucking with street niggas, would they get off the street?

million dollar question bruh.

Ultimately I just think we have to make progressive success believable.

Every ambitious person on this planet wants to better themselves. That's the sole motivation for getting out of the bid. To make oneself happy.

And people are always going to gravitate to the means that provide the least resistance. your environment largely contributes to your immediate decision making process. and those decisions pile up....

in order to kick the ignorant shit, we need to insert as many things as possible in the environment of these communities that offer another road to success than the ones that lead to disaster....

there's a ridiculous amount of ways to do that, but the most simple is to be the change you want to see, and to be vocal about it in hopes to influence others through character and example.

That's vague as hell though. the specifics are the things we will forever debate...however debate means nothing without action....so i say to those who really want to see a difference, spend more time actively looking for and visiting with like minded individuals.....

it takes a very social effort. you can't make a change in the community by staying to yourself

I think community centers in the hood would be a good start. Within those we can introduce other avenues to income to the kids and help them master their interests as well.

we also need niggaz willing to leave the fucking blueprints...

what i hate more than anything is niggaz who come from the hood, make it out....and won't say shit about how they made that transition, how they avoided the bullshit, what it took for them to be focused on their goal with this distraction or anything....

cuz when you don't leave a trail, niggaz use their imagination....

i dudes who made good money doing shit that anybody could do, but they kept that shit a secret till they were already established...

dudes be having homies on the block, but they going to trade school every day, and don't say shit to their homies about how it will pay off if they took up a trade...

one of the first good jobs i got with TSA was only cuz i had a homie that was working airport security

Real talk, too many niggas are only out for self, especially in regards to business. We're stronger together than apart. We see it all the time with black businesses , barbershops, food spots, even with how everything played out with this site shit.

Eh just jobs won't fix anything . Unless it's a job that's actually worth it . Why should I give a fuck that McDonald's hiring if I can make little bit more selling dope at home?
naw, we need good managers at mcdonalds who care about developing their employees...

niggaz be owning franchise returants making goodmoney, and the started at a register.....but a lot of time that's because their management had a mentoring mentality..

that comes from properly training the management...

i was always told a god manager trains people to replace them so that they can move forward....

imagine if a shift manger at mcdonald's had the sole goal of making shift managers of every person under them..

i know it sound crazy, but with enough guidance 1 good enough manager can make 5 or 6 future storwe managers...

and the sad reality is that 1 good dope dealer doesn't always make 5 or 6 good ones under them,.....and if they do, we all know the dead or in jail cliche....

my whole thing is bring that kinda enthusiasm to every thread, and make it real.

Show youngins your paystub from the different years....

it's niggaz working at mcdonalds as store managers making like 75k treating all their employees like shit

Back