Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Possessive Are You?

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
On a scale of 1-10?

Are you typically the possessee or the possesser?

I've really never been the jealous type. Can't see myself being like that b/c I was in a relationship where my ex was possessive.

Idk, I need to ask an ex and get their perspective. Cus our own judgment could be biased lol.

I don't think I am possessive. Like @JermyCage example of being worried if u went to the store is not possessive behavior. That's just being a kind person and caring about the wellbeing of another.

Idk, I need to ask an ex and get their perspective. Cus our own judgment could be biased lol.

I don't think I am possessive. Like @JermyCage example of being worried if u went to the store is not possessive behavior. That's just being a kind person and caring about the wellbeing of another.
My thought process there is most men that see women at stores open that late by themselves assume those women are single so it’s a chance more shots get shot. Cause what guy in a relationship with a woman he cares about is letting her do that.

So for a guy to be ok with that would mean that he’s not possessive at all, at least about her..I’m sending her into the lions den and assuming she’s coming back unscathed. And if she don’t, who cares, ion want her anyway.

but if I really like a woman, I’d get jealous at a family member making her laugh a lot, that’s my job..who is this cousin?

@Royal thank you for pointing out how you viewed what I posted. It made me look like a horrible person and you rightfully so should’ve thought that of me reading that. Same time it gave me pause, it hurt me to be viewed that way. It drove me to want to clarify, and even if the clarification isn’t better. I hope it’s a least a step above the belief that I wouldn’t care about the physical safety of someone else, especially a woman.

My thought process there is most men that see women at stores open that late by themselves assume those women are single so it’s a chance more shots get shot. Cause what guy in a relationship with a woman he cares about is letting her do that.

So for a guy to be ok with that would mean that he’s not possessive at all, at least about her..I’m sending her into the lions den and assuming she’s coming back unscathed. And if she don’t, who cares, ion want her anyway.

but if I really like a woman, I’d get jealous at a family member making her laugh a lot, that’s my job..who is this cousin?

OK, that makes sense.

What is possessive behavior to you?

I'm at level 10 about my baby ❤️ I'm very possessive of my current BF but I'm usually not with other guys

Back