Welcome To aBlackWeb

How old is too old to build with someone?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
had a talk with a chick....she told me she was in her 40s and aint trying to build with someone at this stage of her life.

i have heard this before.

both the people said ....that if a person aint got it together by 40 then they hopeless.

i find this interesting because most millionaire and billionaires didnt get rich until there 40s...because the groundwork is still being laid.

but i asked them both does it matter why the person is in the position they are in...both said no...because they dont have the time to find out or hear why....

so i ask.......how old is too old to build and does it matter why a person is not in a good financial situation at a certain point?

had a talk with a chick....she told me she was in her 40s and aint trying to build with someone at this stage of her life.

both the people said ....that if a person aint got it together by 40 then they hopeless.

i find this interesting because most millionaire and billionaires didnt get rich until there 40s...because the groundwork is still being laid.

but i asked them both does it matter why the person is in the position they are in...both said no...because they dont have the time to find out or hear why....

so i ask.......how old is too old to build and does it matter why a person is not in a good financial situation at a certain point?

Shorty sounds dumb as fuck and content knowing nobody wants her.

Millionaires aint regular people. I think regular people by 40 should have it together dont mean you gotta be rich. But shouldnt be a struggle unless a bunch of unfortunate shit happens.

I mean really tho when.you 40 do you really want somebody trying to figure life out still? When i think build im thinking we helping each other to mature an shit like that.

It ain't easy finding a good person.

People can go their entire life and not find a good person to build with. It's a lotta bullshitting people out there.
A whole lot.

40 ain't really that old if you been actively avoiding toxic people. In fact it's young.

What's the difference between a 40 year old person in a fucked up relationship and a 40 year old person who's not tryna be in a fucked up relationship?

Millionaires aint regular people. I think regular people by 40 should have it together dont mean you gotta be rich. But shouldnt be a struggle unless a bunch of unfortunate shit happens.
what do you mean by aint regular people?

I mean really tho when.you 40 do you really want somebody trying to figure life out still? When i think build im thinking we helping each other to mature an shit like that.
but is it really figuring out life or trying to build a comfortable life?

when you are 20-30 you enjoys your freedom
30-40 you finding out who you truly are and what you truly like.
so that leaves 40 to start making your stamp

case and point...she recently met a guy...said she saw his house....but it was small.
i said at least he has a house...shes like..i guess.
dude was in the service and lived alone...why would he need a big spot.

so yall saying once you got your own house , car and saving...you would still try to build a life with someone? like getting a house together or sharing the savings?

I ended a relationship with someone I would describe as the love of my life because he has never been ready to build anything....at all...... 18 years later he is still trying to figure out life/career etc. In that time, he has been a poet, artist, blogger, plumber, carpenter, musician, telemarketer, youth worker, paralegal, arts administrator, outreach worker, football coach (real football, not that USA version of Rugby :p), ESOL teacher, restauranteur, chef, receptionist, cab driver, self-employed etc. He is 46 and calls himself ' a late bloomer' and says he is on the road of discovery.

In the meantime, my life turned me from queen of the rave to mommy, building and plotting for the next phase of my life adventure that starts in 2021. If he or similar steps into my life now, I would run for the hills. Income disparity is not the issue when it comes to building with someone but our approach to life and mentalities have to be on par because when I say I'm retiring at 50 to travel, I'll be mortgage free, with a residual income, making money and living off of geological arbitrage whilst he is doing what..writing CVs, interviewing for another try out career, living and breathing pie in the skies ideas.....My fantasy of him as my life partner will not cloud the reality that he is stuck on 25 and will probably be the old, weird man in the young people rave...

Back