Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often do you wash your vehicle?

I usually wash my truck like once a week.

I don't like riding in a dirty vehicle that's just kinda of a me thing.

Seems like it rides better when it's clean.

they say a clean vehicle uses less gas...but not by much.. I think it was a dirty car gets 25mpg while a clean waxed car got 28mpg

I wanna get my car detailed.

I found this guy on YouTube called Detail Geek. Man, he be restoring the hell outta these cars.

I was just bout to post his vids.

You ain't lying bout his work. Some of them shits be the dirtest, disgusting looking carpets ever. But when he finish they be looking brand new.

Sucks he's in Canada. He would make even more bread if he was in a major city in the states.

I was just bout to post his vids.

You ain't lying bout his work. Some of them shits be the dirtest, disgusting looking carpets ever. But when he finish they be looking brand new.

Sucks he's in Canada. He would make even more bread if he was in a major city in the states.

That’s the exact video I watched and I was amazed at how new he got that car to look. I would’ve definitely gave him my coins if he was in the states. My car ain’t that nasty tho.

every other day right now....just because of my dumbass driveway.....I can go like once a week when it doesnt rain

I detail all our vehicles myself.....they'll ride thru a car wash if they get muddy but it does nothing for the wheel wells and shit, so I still finish it up

Back