Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often do you wash your vehicle?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Do you wash it yourself or do you go to the car wash?

how many of y’all have unlimited washes and pay for it monthly?

Usually car wash once a month, depending on weather, in winter after snow ill go rinse salt off

Occasionally ill wash on my own in summer, i always do in morning so i can wax properly

I wash it every Thursday, so I can have it shine and clean for the weekend. I only wash it in the spring or summer tho

I worry about the inside of car more usually, i vacuum weekly, never leave trash or anything

Pet peeve: When people skip the fact that my interior is spotless, but still try to eat in my car smh. I get very heated when peeps try to do that. I almost put my uncle's neighbor out my car for trying to eat in it lol

I believe the inside of the car should be cleaned at least once a week. The outside of your car should be cleaned about every two weeks IMO. The paint starts to wear and tear if you clean it too much.

My paint started to peel in this spot on my trunk. I think it’s from the sun before I had a garage. I don’t know what to do about it tho.

My paint started to peel in this spot on my trunk. I think it’s from the sun before I had a garage. I don’t know what to do about it tho.
You sure it wasn't some rock that hit it? If it was just sunlight then I think it would just make the paint fade. My roof is faded. It's kind of funny that my car has been hit all over over the past 10 years(not my fault either) and so I have fresh paint all over except my roof that's faded lol

What kind of truck you got?

You sure it wasn't some rock that hit it? If it was just sunlight then I think it would just make the paint fade. My roof is faded. It's kind of funny that my car has been hit all over over the past 10 years(not my fault either) and so I have fresh paint all over except my roof that's faded lol

What kind of truck you got?
I don’t have a truck. It’s the clear coat peeling. It’s starting to happen in the front too. I see a small piece.

I don’t have a truck. It’s the clear coat peeling. It’s starting to happen in the front too. I see a small piece.
Oh shit lol I just noticed it was an n and not a c. I'll blame that on me watching tv

If it's small you may be able to get one of those kits and re-apply the paint

Back